Vibe Corojo

macjoe53

Alpha Silverback
On a lark I bought a box of these in early September. The first one I smoked right out of the box wasn't bad but wasn't an award winner either. It looked nice, burned fairly even and had a spiciness that wasn't objectionable.

Since then they have been sitting in my coolerdor (70 degrees/70% humidity)so I decided to try one earlier this morning. I was drinking a cup of domestic coffee (black, no sweetener). It lit evenly and was a little smoother and the coffee brought out a faint chocolate hint. This particular stick had an uneven burn spot about halfway through and again just before I start nubbing it. I didn't really have to touch it up though. Still a spicy, medium to full smoke. I hope more time in the cooler will mellow it a little more.

Just wanted to post something non-political or sports related. (Dang Aint's)

You must have gotten a bad batch or smoke. I had a Vibe a few days ago with maybe 4 weeks rest and tbh, the smoke kick ass.

Dont give up on em yet!

Thanks for the review. Got one of these from Joey and have been letting it rest. Can't wait to give it a shot....:ss

You must have gotten a bad batch or smoke. I had a Vibe a few days ago with maybe 4 weeks rest and tbh, the smoke kick ass.

Dont give up on em yet!

Didn't say they were unsmokeable or bad - I nubbed the one this morning. I expect them to get better.

since it has a corojo wrap, maybe try dryboxing to get it down to 65% or less bh4 smoking-makes a huge difference for me

Mine got better after resting in the cooler for a couple of weeks. In fact out of the box of 20 I have 7 left.

Just smoked my first one of these. I had let it rest for a little over a week and it was a nice short smoke. It started and ended with a little spice, and the middle was a little mellow, but overall a good go to smoke. Especially with the price I got on cbid for a fiver. I think with a little time it will be even better.:ss

I bought a box of these about a month ago and aside from one with a burn problem, they have been fantastic smokes. I may go burn one right now... :ss

i had 5 vibe corojo torpedo and i really liked them for the price. Some of them had an uneven burn but the one i had yesterday had a perfect burn and a long/firm ash.
I am going to get some more pretty soon...

Back