Vicksburg Humidor

stevieray

Professional Slacker
I finally got some money saved up for a Vicksburg humi and the Bargainhumidors.com site says they are unavailable. I hope they're not gone forever.......

I don't understand why they would discontinue such a hot product...the only reason I could think of is if their supplier upped the price on them

If they actually do discontinue the Vickburg then they are lousy businessmen. When I asked them about it a month or so ago(I wanted to get the Bubinga finish), they said that they "deciding" whether or not to stock the item again next year. I also asked who manufactured them and they wouldn't tell me.

C'mon, an item that sells out and people are inquiring about, it's a no-brainer. I'm betting that they will be getting more after the first of the year.

But, if you really can't wait and your willing to pay twice as much then you can find them here also:

link to cuban source removed

It wouldn't hurt if a bunch of us inquired about them not only to Bargain Humidors but to some of the other humidor retailers also. They'll find out who the manufacterer is and they may stock them too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine a week ago, glad I got it when I did.
It was a birthday gift from the wife, I will have to tell her how good she did.

Holy jeepers batman. I love my Vicksbrug but for over $200.00. Nuh uh.

As for Bargain Humidors. Keep inquiring. Marketiing 101, they may be building up anticipation. Just like everyone gets the cedar trays they always sell right out of!

As for the $200.00+ price tag on Voila... I'd save up another $200 or so and just go with a small cabinet.

Back