Vigilante Maduro by RP

Padron42

Gorilla
I won a box of these on C-Bid after putting a joke bid on it early and that ended up being the only one. I was upset at first because I also won several other boxes that week and it was a big bill haha. I just smoked my second one though and they may be the best deal I've found.

They have great flavor and although I've only had two, they both burned almost perfectly for me. Wondering if anyone else has had a good experience with these as well? (Not positive if this belongs in the reviews or the discussion forum, mods feel free to move it)

I just lit up my second one after letting them sit for a month or so.

Thought i would be the only one enjoying these, this burn is perfect and the taste is as good as you can expect too.

25 for $35 and these are big smokes, i'd do it again.

I just bought 10 of these off the WTS section last week. Great smoke. Highly recommend. One of the better RP IMHO.

I did a box split of the Sun growns with a buddy and was underwhelmed with the first one so I am going to let them rest for a while. Might just have to give the Maddies a try if you guys like them so much.

One of my favorite maduro cigars! This cigar has even one the best burn trick when they were first introduced. I found with age these improve greatly.

Back