Vinotemp 28 on sale for $179

I went to my local Target today and sadly I was informed that the Vino for 179.00 was on-line only. :BS Those Bastages.

My target had them also, but for 199.00. when I told customer service that the web site had them for 179.00 I was told that was a web only special. :mad:

You are right about the 20 bucks not being that bad. I think they were on sale recently for around 150. So I am going to wait it out.

Good price if the shipping is free. As stated above, they normally run $199.00. Mine has provided excellent storage. I reccommend one to anyone who is looking increase their storage.

I didn't get one the last time they were $150, so I am holding our for that price again and I will probably get two.

was going to get one this week but decided to allocate the funds to something else. Next time they go on sale im definitly in for one.

I am waiting for a gift card I am getting for my birthday to buy the vinotemp 28 bottle wine cooler. The price at the store is $199.00, and I was also told that the $179.00 is web only as well. I asked if you could purchase it online and pickup at the store and that was a negative also. When I got home today I went to Target online, placed the vinotemp in the shopping cart until i got to the shipping part and it told me the total price was $230 something (I forget exactly) after shipping and tax.

Does anyone know how often these are on sale? If it goes for $150 at the B&M, I'm definetely in and thus stumbling down the slope even more

Target has run them twice in the last six month's at $149. Open up a Target Credit card and get 10% off! :2

Target has run them twice in the last six month's at $149. Open up a Target Credit card and get 10% off! :2

This is good to know. I am getting tired of looking at igloos and would like to get a nice setup. Guess I am going to start waiting and saving till they have it on special again. Just so hard to save when there are cigars to buy and bomb :tu

Back