Visiting Little Havana

DennisP

Lowland Gorilla
I'm going to be in Miami again this week for a few days and am thinking of visiting Little Havana for my first time. I'm wondering exactly what is there for a cigar lover to see/do. I'd be really interested if there is anything special at Pepin's factory. I don't really know anything about the area or if there really is much to do.

Thanks for any help.

Stop by the El Credito factory (Home of La Gloria Cubana). It is right next door to Pepin's place. Tons of good food around. :dr

Enjoy the weather, smokes, food, & uh... sights. ;)

I'll preface this by saying I have never been, but I did some google mapping with a few of the factories addresses and they seemed to be within minutes walking distance of each other, which you means you have to go to all of them. I am jealous and would love to go, but cannot seem to spend all of my time in the Keys when I go to FL.

Stop by the El Credito factory (Home of La Gloria Cubana). It is right next door to Pepin's place. Tons of good food around. :dr

Enjoy the weather, smokes, food, & uh... sights. ;)
Couldn't agree more. I brought home cigars from both factories, and stopped by a very friendly B&M (http://sosacigarsmiami.com/index.html) for a few more sticks. Get your hands on as much Cuban food as you can ( I swear it's the best ethnic food on the planet, but then again I grew up on it...) There's one restaurant in particular the I'm thinking of, but I can't name it right now. I'll find out from my dad tomorrow and let you know. And as the doctor said, the "sights" are well worth seeing... I'm sure you'll have a good time regardless of which particular places you stop by.:ss
Adam

Back