W. Palm Beach Herf???

Master of Disaster

Maturing Primate
I know a couple of you Gorillas are in the South Florida area, and I'm going to be there from Xmas through 12/28...... and thought... maybe we should burn a few? I don't know - what do you guys think...Monday or Tuesday night?

Truthfully, I'll be with my wife and her family and it would be kind of rude for me to leave them for hours and hours.. but for me to slip away to a West Palm Beach bar (they live off Okeechobee (sp??)) for 2 hours or so would be perfect!!

What do you think can we do this?

Let me know...

MoD

Nice thought, I'm just a couple of hours from there. But can't sneak away those nights. The idea of a South Florida Herf or maybe somewhere in the Keys is interesting. Anybody want to try to get something going? There are some nice places around Key Largo if Key West is too out there for some of the apes.

Radar

Weeknights I'm stock at work. Keys sound good to me. Love the drive, the sun and the smell of the ocean! BTW radar where in Fl are you?

Master of Disaster said:
I know a couple of you Gorillas are in the South Florida area, and I'm going to be there from Xmas through 12/28...... and thought... maybe we should burn a few? I don't know - what do you guys think...Monday or Tuesday night?

Truthfully, I'll be with my wife and her family and it would be kind of rude for me to leave them for hours and hours.. but for me to slip away to a West Palm Beach bar (they live off Okeechobee (sp??)) for 2 hours or so would be perfect!!

What do you think can we do this?

Let me know...

MoD
I live in West Palm Beach and I was driving down Okeechobee just 5 minutes ago. I will meet you for a smoke ....plenty of good places. Shoot me a PM with specifics if you are up for it
Nely - you are definitely coming to the next Florida Herf, you do not have a choice.
Radar - What city do you live in? How far south of Miami?
My main two herfing buddies are up towards Tampa... Perhaps one day next year we can all meet up.

Bruce5 said:
Radar - What city do you live in? How far south of Miami?
My main two herfing buddies are up towards Tampa... Perhaps one day next year we can all meet up.

I'm in LaBelle West of Miami near Ft Myers, a herf sounds good to me, I have a 5 year old every night so we'll have to plan it so I can arrange for the ex to have him. There's a cigar bar in Ft Myers as well, or Ybor City is always fun, very cigar friendly and drivable. I could stand some Cuban food and Cafe con Leche followed by an ISOM or two. Let's call it a plan, maybe we can get all the Florida LLG's to get together.

Radar

I guess you guys have never had the privilege of meeting Fredster and Heartpumper... and I mean privilege...They are habano freaks like me.
Well, last week when I drove up to Tampa to get my new cabinet, the 3 of us all ate dinner and smoked at Ybor city. Truely an awesome time.
The month before we had our first actual herf....

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6768&highlight=florida+mini+herf
A Florida statewide herf would be da sh*t. If you guys are intersted, lets look at some dates and consider some locations. What do you guys think of February or March?

Bruce5 said:
A Florida statewide herf would be da sh*t. If you guys are intersted, lets look at some dates and consider some locations. What do you guys think of February or March?

Sounds GOOD!! Pick a week-end. Stay away from Easter Week-end I can't get away from work and the week-end prior to Easter I'm taking Radar Jr. to Disney World, other than that I'm open.

Radar

If you guys end up doing something around Christmastime, let me know. I am leaving here Thursday to go to Miami Beach for Christmas and should be there past New Years Day too!

Gang,
Due to the normal insanity of the holiday season, I can't even think that far down the road right now. I will check back with you all after the new year.

I've been thinking about heading down either around the end of Feb, or the end March. I'll be in the Naples area, but'll motor just about anywhere. Have clubs, will travel!!

Bruce5 said:
Gang,
Due to the normal insanity of the holiday season, I can't even think that far down the road right now. I will check back with you all after the new year.

Same here, it's a great idea though. I hope we can pull everyone together on it. Maybe we could do a Month Poll and see where we get the most votes from possible attendees and go from there.

Radar

radar said:
Same here, it's a great idea though. I hope we can pull everyone together on it. Maybe we could do a Month Poll and see where we get the most votes from possible attendees and go from there.

Radar

I started a poll for the month. After we work that out I'll do a poll for location.
Radar

Back