Walmart Ronson's?

Munt

Maturing Primate
Where do you find these lighters at your local Walmart? Are they at the check-out or somewhere else in the store. I'll be heading there shortly and would love some feedback.

Thanks in advance,

Munt.

My WalMart has them in the tobacco checkout aisle, and the have them in the camping equipment section also.

Wow thanks, I'll have to check them out. I know they get a lot of run here, does anyone use them frequently?

Munt.

Wow thanks, I'll have to check them out. I know they get a lot of run here, does anyone use them frequently?

Munt.
I use one all the time. The only thing I don't like is how it runs out of gas so fast. So pick up some butane while you're out, should be next to the lighters somewhere as well.

That's Great. Does anyone shop in Canada? Do they get sold there? I work in the US so I can check them out there, but there is a Walmart in Canada right close to the house.

Thanks,

Sean.

My WalMart has them in the tobacco checkout aisle, and the have them in the camping equipment section also.

That's where they are here as well. They are tough mine has been thru hell and back. It still works like it did the day I bought it. That is more than I can say about a lot of the others that I have paid a lot more for.

The only problem that I have had with them is that a pair of them that are a little over a year old have very loose covers that flop open on their own.

There is a CVS right at the corner. I'll have to check that place out too. I've got a big ass torch lighter like the Ronson one, but I'm looking for something to keep in the car, you know...Just in case.

Munt.

I have seen them at CVS for about the same price too.

I look every where I go here in St Louis. They are hard to find. If I find them I buy everyone of them.

Good advice thanks. I'll have to make sure I look for them and see what's out there.

Thanks too for all the quick responses.

Munt.

I look every where I go here in St Louis. They are hard to find. If I find them I buy everyone of them.

Back