Wanted a PM from a Soldier Currently stationed overseas

If you like cigars and would please send me your address I am doing a bit of humi cleaning.

Realized that I have quite a few single and partial boxes of NC cigars with3-10 years of age on them that I just am never going to smoke.

Send me an overseas military addie and I will send them to you.

Some hard working soldier is gonna get blown up by friendly fire.

Dave is gonna hurt somebody.

I like it.:tu

From what I hear, Klugs probably has several thousand cigars he is probably never going to smoke simply because it is not possible to smoke five sticks every fifteen minutes for sixty years. But a very fine gesture, all kidding aside.

I'd take you up on the offer, but Mr. Maduro, 68 TriShield, and PapaJohn have me pretty much taken care of for a good while. If nobody takes the offer in a couple days, my addy is in my profile. I have plenty of smokers here on my base who would smoke em.
DaKlugs, pm me your addy and name. I'll send ya something from Iraq.

From what I hear, Klugs probably has several thousand cigars he is probably never going to smoke simply because it is not possible to smoke five sticks every fifteen minutes for sixty years. But a very fine gesture, all kidding aside.

:r. The reality of it all!

Very nice gesture, DaKlugs.

Hi y'all! I am currently serving in Afghanistan but my heart truly lies in Alabama. This is a very fine gesture for all of us here. It is really good to know that people are still supporting us over here.

If you like cigars and would please send me your address I am doing a bit of humi cleaning.

Realized that I have quite a few single and partial boxes of NC cigars with3-10 years of age on them that I just am never going to smoke.

Send me an overseas military addie and I will send them to you.

Hey Klugs,

I'm out in Basrah, Iraq. I sent my address to Stitch and to NewCigarz a couple of weeks ago to get on the list for The Cigars for Troops.

PM me for my address.

Thanks for all the support guys we really appreciate it.

Johnnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey CigarDoc! You took off too damn fast for me to thank you for the gift!!

(that and trying to find you on the boards!!)

Tobi

:ss

Back