WasI bamboozled..

RedBaron

Lowland Gorilla
Just a quick question is there such thing as a Arturo Fuente Hemingway "Work of Art"? I've had the short story and love it, but I had one this weekend and the persoon said it was called "Work of Art", but I've been looking and can't seem to find it. Did they call it the wrong name?

I have a few WOAMs and one of my buds loves em and has been bugging me for one...Damn it's fun watchin him grovel :p

NCRadioMan said:
Check out my bomb to RPB, it included a WOAM!

:ms NCRM

Yes it is a wonderful site isnt it !

But there is also a version. That is not it.

Oh Yeh !

Yep they do exist, I bought a couple the other day, I have only seen them around this time of year though.

oh yeah... not a WOA or WOAM - but I did manage to score a few BTLs including one that is reverse wrapped... :w

the Maduro Hemmingway line are my favorite AF cigars - I'd gladly take them over Anejo or Opus X any day of the week. GREAT cigars!!!

Nooner said:
the Maduro Hemmingway line are my favorite AF cigars - I'd gladly take them over Anejo or Opus X any day of the week. GREAT cigars!!!

:tpd: I'm with nooner on that one!

Last edited:
One of my employee's picked me up a couple of WOAM's at the local B&M as a Christmas present. God I love having great employees :D

WOAM's are one of the best in the Hemmingway line IMO, right next to the Short story and the Masterpiece.

XXX

VirtualSmitty said:
They exist. Was gonna post a link to moki's page, but apparently he's on strike?

Could someone please help me in locating Moki's Page or link. I rememebr he had two threads with pictures of his Fuente's.

I got my hands on some and would like to see images of what i'm getting!!

Thanks

cigarking said:
Could someone please help me in locating Moki's Page or link. I rememebr he had two threads with pictures of his Fuente's.

I got my hands on some and would like to see images of what i'm getting!!

Thanks

PM sent. :cool:

Back