Wedding cigar recomendations

BigDawgFan

Up Next-Ugly Orange Team
I have only been "seriously" smoking cigars for about three months. My question is my daughter is getting married in about three weeks. I would like to hand out a few cigars to family and friends but I don't know which ones to go with.

#1 - I want something that would be ok to both a novice and a seasoned cigar smoker.

#2 - I want something that I wouldn't mind having if I get stuck with the remaining smokes.

#3 - I want something that is reasonably priced since every spare nickel is going towards this brat's wedding.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks for the input in advance.
Mike (soon to be father in law):hn

depends on whether your budget is 60, 80, 100, 150, and whether CC or NC, tell us what you like to smoke and the gorillas never will fail to offer far more suggestions than you might want. :bl:ss

dbradley;958917 For a nice medium smoke AF Flor Fina 858 - $88 [url said:
http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?page=cig_view&itemcode=AF8[/url]

:tpd:

Great smooth smoke that almost anyone would enjoy IMO.

depends on whether your budget is 60, 80, 100, 150, and whether CC or NC, tell us what you like to smoke and the gorillas never will fail to offer far more suggestions than you might want. :bl:ss

:tpd: If you're of a resourceful nature, there are some very tasty CCs to be had that would fit all your needs at some of the same prices as their NC peers. Example: I just had my first Piedra Cazadores and it was quite a nice smoke; can be had in bundles of 25 for under $100 smackers. Simple, tasty, not terribly complex or overwhelming but would easily keep the interest of irregular and non-smokers for a special occasion.

MAYORGA CRYSTAL ROUNDS (Glass Tubed) CIGARS

These can be had for around $55.00 for a box of 20 cigars. Come in natural and maduro wrappers. You can get a label maker or print some on your computer and put something special about your wedding on the glass tubes. Also the box these come in is a great looking box.

The budget would be $100 or less I guess.

As for my tastes, I've got boxes / bundles of Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real, Patagas Spanish Rosado San Augustin and Punch Excalibur Seconds Spanish Honduran #37 Natural in my humidor right now.

Thanks,
Mike

OK,
Here's an idea.
Everyone send Mike a 5 pack sampler of sticks.
If we wanted to get into it. We could break everyone down into Mild/Medium/& Bold, Full flavored (or whatever the hell you call them)
then Mike would have plenty.
After the Weddin g he could then divide what he has left (keeping a choice few of course) and distribute them back to all the Gorillas that participated. You send in 5 you may get 1 or 2 back [and of course they would not be the same ones you sent in].

It would be like a diminishing Trade.

It sounds like alot of work though. But lots of love.
Hell, It's a Wedding.

Oh, and by the way Mike Congrats on the Wedding.

B:ss

The budget would be $100 or less I guess.

As for my tastes, I've got boxes / bundles of Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real, Patagas Spanish Rosado San Augustin and Punch Excalibur Seconds Spanish Honduran #37 Natural in my humidor right now.

Thanks,
Mike

Buy one box of the Mayorga naturals and one of the maduro and you have $110.00 in 40 cigars. It would cater to mulptiple type taste. :tu I am telling you they are decent cigars for the money and you want find a better looking box.

Back