Well I Did it!!!

jonny0783

Thats Officer ChestBeater
Well guys and gals I did it!! I bought a cooler its a New Coleman 62-Quart Xtreme Wheeled Cooler(Blue) sorry for the size I just copy and pasted! I paid only $30.00 for it. The only problem is I dont have anything to put in it, so that has the wife worried that I am going to go spend the money to get it started:D! The moral of this story is its a VERY slippery Slope!!!

Jon:ss

Last edited:
You will need a larger cooler by the time summer comes around. :2 Enjoy the fall down the canyon! :r

You will need a larger cooler by the time summer comes around. :2 Enjoy the fall down the canyon! :r

Yes you will...I have filled up my two desktops and my locker at the B&M here and it only took me 3 months....next up a nice big cabinet. :ss

coolerador001.jpg

i have the same cooler but mine looks like this now :D

Ok guys its here now does anyone know where I can get some cedar boxes or is it better to go to a local homedepot or lowes and jut get some ceder from there?

Thanks
Jon

Nice buy! You can go bigger with a fishing cooler.....but the wife might make you sleep outside with it?

The only problem is I dont have anything to put in it, The moral of this story is its a VERY slippery Slope!!!

Jon:ss

I think there is a solution to your problem :D

Ok guys its here now does anyone know where I can get some cedar boxes or is it better to go to a local homedepot or lowes and jut get some ceder from there?

Thanks
Jon

I know where you can get some :ss Send me your addy. I have one or 2 I can spare :r

Ron

yea, we all know and love that slope you talk about its a hate love relationship for me. It may as well be my wife or gf... It eats up my paychecks, always demands attention and the humidor CAN be high maintenance.

I just went from a little tiny 20/25ct and a tupidor to a 300ct humi which i should be getting in the mail tomorrow. and i've only been on this forum about .. ONE FRICK'N MONTH!??! THATS IT?!?!?! I SWEAR IT WAS AT LEAST TWO... uh oh the slope is steeper then I expected and i'm rolling down it... this isn't good.

Back