Well that sucked.....

elderboy02

SilverBack
I was outside on my porch trying my first Nub Connecticut 358. I smoked about an inch of it when I dropped it onto my shirt, rolled down to my pants, and landed in my dog's water dish :mad: Well, the cigar was good. I guess I will have to try the other one to get a good take on it. ROFL.

I was outside on my porch trying my first Nub Connecticut 358. I smoked about an inch of it when I dropped it onto my shirt, rolled down to my pants, and landed in my dog's water dish :mad: Well, the cigar was good. I guess I will have to try the other one to get a good take on it. ROFL.

Well I guess its your lucky day, sent...

Nubs are supposed to maintain a "consistent" taste throughout - So you didn't miss out on anything:ss

I feel bad for the dog.....really:r

it happened for a reason, be thankful

That drop was programmed into the cigar. The cigar kills itself when it is about to leave the sweet spot.:ss

Yeah, God decided to punish me too b/c right before it fell in, I moved the dish b/c I thought "This ash might fall and get in his bowl" :hn :r

I was going to give you some RG for that incident, but it says I must spread some reputation around before giving to elderboy02 again:cb

Hilarious story. Sorry it didn't work out for you.:D

To me, the nub had a very tobacco laden flavor. That's fine, but because of the large RG there was very little flavor from the wrapper.

I hate to hear about your mishap, but it probably did happen for a reason!:ss

At least you can get them. I checked today since my local shop owners just got back from Vegas cigar show. They said the shipment is on back order and won't be in anytime soon!! Typical... :mad:

Back