Well that sucks

Drew

Gorilla
I won't be getting my 15ct Herfador and Cigar Clip from Cbid in time for spring break because my daily shipping preference wasn't effective when I won the bids. They will ship out on th 15th and I leave town the 16th. :c

maybe overnite it (if it's worth it to ya) or depending on how long you'll be on break, have someone ship it from your house to where you're at full of smokes

Call them and tell them about the error.

Maybe they will ship it a faster way to you.

Sorry to hear that... I signed up for the weekly shipping to start with as a way to save a few precious $$ (poor student & all), but I knew it would suck waiting until the following wed to get all my winnings... I also saw something in their info about changes not sticking until a certain point in time.

Have they shipped it yet? Why not change your shipping address to where you'll be over spring break???

Sorry to hear that... I signed up for the weekly shipping to start with as a way to save a few precious $$ (poor student & all), but I knew it would suck waiting until the following wed to get all my winnings... I also saw something in their info about changes not sticking until a certain point in time.

Have they shipped it yet? Why not change your shipping address to where you'll be over spring break???

That's what I'm thinking about doing but getting my sticks home will be a hassle without it. Maybe I'll just have to stock it up at a local B&M in Houston while I'm home. :ss

Called and they can't get it out early. They're going to be shipping it to my house in Houston. I guess I'll have to pick up another Lock & Lock and be gentle with my carry on bag.

Hey Drew,

Wrap them in bubble wrap and put them in a cheap piece of tupperware. Should get you through just fine.

Hope this helps
~Mark

Hey Drew,

Wrap them in bubble wrap and put them in a cheap piece of tupperware. Should get you through just fine.

Hope this helps
~Mark

Agreed............Hell, I went to shack herf II with tupperware... Ya' I was a noobie......so what??!! :) it worked fine!

Hey Drew,

Hope this helps
~Mark

Thanks for the tips Mark. I've got 1 Lock & Lock, I'll probably just get another since they only hold 8-10 sticks each, maybe.

Agreed............Hell, I went to shack herf II with tupperware... Ya' I was a noobie......so what??!! :) it worked fine!

:r I did the same thing at the recent Denver herf... I figured it was going to be a newbie giveaway, but like you say, it definitely worked!

I'm glad cbid will ship your stuff out to Huston Drew! At least your cigars will be travelling home in style! :ss

man that blows. I almost did something similar. I was going oout of town for a week (and am currently out of town :)) and i had done the same thing. Except this was with 5 5 packs of cigars. I would Have been screwed! Luckily it only took 2 business days to ship, and got here just in the nic of time.

Back