Went to chill at the B&M yesterday (reviews)

hova45

Clubstogies Aristocrat
So after dropping off my dogs so they could get spayed and neutered I went to the B&M to smoke cause I was nervous for my dogs. I also just needed a smoke cause I broke up with the fiancee. Don’t believe what everyone tells you proposing doesn't make things better. Does feel good to take the keys to the house and the Range Rover though.

So I went usually I buy a few smokes and smoke my cc's and the ones I buy I save them or give them out. Didn't have my little humi so had to smoke the cigars I purchased there. I bought some Sharks don’t know why I have a box, some Woam's, Some Opus x A's and some Tatuaje east coast, lastly a some Davidoff puros special edition.

So I smoked the Tatuaje awesome smoke as always it was good I like it and I recommend it. As for the Davidoff had nothing but burn problems with the dam thing. The humidity in the humidor is about 67-68 so for nc's thats not bad. The flavors were there but the burn sucked. I will have to smoke another one.

TAT- 98
Davi- 85

2128091946_eab98d0b08_b.jpg

Watching Presidents Bush talk and fumble^^^^^^
2127314001_38f0571d32_b.jpg

Last edited:
Damn! What is that a 70 ring? We took our pup in (white one) to get fixed a few weeks ago and I was nervous all day. Brought her home and pampered her for a few days. It's sort of heartbreaking knowing they are getting cut open without you right next to them. I went through a ton of sticks to get through it.
007.jpg

So sorry to hear about you and your fiance, Joey. I can only imagine what you're going through. Let me know if there is anything you need.

So sorry to hear about you and your fiance, Joey. I can only imagine what you're going through. Let me know if there is anything you need.

A little herf would be nice hit me up if your free and we can go smoke a whole bunch of sticks at BR.:ss I am good like I told one of my other buddies I have a distraction.:D been a long time coming any way have'nt been happy for a while now. I feel much better that it ended.

joey if you need anything let me know. sorry to hear bro (i know about the dogs and the other situation from personal experience) . smoke some good smokes and spend time with good friends. things will only get better, take care bro!

Damn! What is that a 70 ring? We took our pup in (white one) to get fixed a few weeks ago and I was nervous all day. Brought her home and pampered her for a few days. It's sort of heartbreaking knowing they are getting cut open without you right next to them. I went through a ton of sticks to get through it.
007.jpg

Cute pups! When you say, "...get fixed...", are you implying she is broken? LOL

Sorry to hear of your break up guy, but it sounds like you're on the right path to a healthy recovery and moving on. And what a way to start. That is one foooooooooooine looking stick!
:dr

Wish you the best man.
:tu

So, how are the dogs?

Last edited:
Cute pups! When you say, "...get fixed...", are you implying she is broken? LOL
I was honestly against getting them fixed. Other than controlling the pet population, I didn't understand why. After talking with the docs and getting enlightened on the health benefits for the dog, I reconsidered.

Sorry to hear of your break up guy, but it sounds like you're on the right path to a healthy recovery and moving on. And what a way to start. That is one foooooooooooine looking stick!
:dr

Wish you the best man.
:tu

So, how are the dogs?

Thanks, the dogs are good home up and about

I was honestly against getting them fixed. Other than controlling the pet population, I didn't understand why. After talking with the docs and getting enlightened on the health benefits for the dog, I reconsidered.
Yeah same here I was against it but the last thing I need for my boy is to get testicular cancer or to impregnate my female dog his daughter.

prayers and thoughts sent bro. just smoke a bunch and let your friends (here and at home) get you through it.

scottie

You made mention to about your ex last night, but I did not think anything of it. I did not realize that you broke up so recently. You know you can talk if you need to. Look, I am on my second wife and had two fiances before my current and last wife. It sucks and each time I tried to mend the ex's it just did not work out. Granted you had a love, but move on. I am afraid to say it will be impossible to fix things once you have broken up. Take a chill for a while and focus on yourself, just as you have been hitting the gym. Go spoil yourself. At least you have the keys to the house and the RR. Peace brother.

You made mention to about your ex last night, but I did not think anything of it. I did not realize that you broke up so recently. You know you can talk if you need to. Look, I am on my second wife and had two fiances before my current and last wife. It sucks and each time I tried to mend the ex's it just did not work out. Granted you had a love, but move on. I am afraid to say it will be impossible to fix things once you have broken up. Take a chill for a while and focus on yourself, just as you have been hitting the gym. Go spoil yourself. At least you have the keys to the house and the RR. Peace brother.

I am good Brent, the love hasnt been there for a while we broke up a few weeks ago. I am taking your advice and just focusing on me althought that never stopped me from flirting or looking around. Been Divorced once myself and this is my first break up with my fiancee.

I am good Brent, the love hasnt been there for a while we broke up a few weeks ago. I am taking your advice and just focusing on me althought that never stopped me from flirting or looking around. Been Divorced once myself and this is my first break up with my fiancee.

I guess we have shared some similar experiences. You know, I think the girls in Argentina have the sexist accent. My parents really enjoyed living down there too. :chk

I guess we have shared some similar experiences. You know, I think the girls in Argentina have the sexist accent. My parents really enjoyed living down there too. :chk

I would go but I have my eyes on a half Italian and half Ecuadorian girl. Lol similar tastes too.
:chk

Back