Went to the B&M today and had the coolest time

hova45

Clubstogies Aristocrat
I was at the B&M today from 12-6, smoked a few cigars seen a few of the regulars haven't been there in about 2 months because I have been so busy. So today I was chillen smoking and shooting the shit. Met one new fella at least new to me great guy was helping him out pick a new flatscreen and some other electronics. We exchanged phone numbers and he told me he was a captain at the 4 season ( one of the most expensive and best restaurnts in the world) he was like you come in bring your significant other and ill make sure the bill doesn't hurt. That made me happy as shit no I can go and have one of the best meals ever ( went once and the food was great but the tab hurt my bosses wallet).

I met the coolest actor Billy Connolly wow all I can say what a cool guy. I have met many famous people and well I am not a person that gets star struck or anything I just usually ignore them. All I can say is that I gave him a RASS and a few other cigars and now I have another new friend. overall I had a great experience and some great pickups (cigars)

Congrats on the new friends, we can all use as many as we can get. I have to drive an hour just to get to a lounge/shop. I don't get down there to often sadly. Always a nice group siting around yapping about something.

Glad you had a good time.:tu

I just visited a new B&M today. They were having an Ashton event and I got to meet the regulars. They all seemed pretty cool and down to earth. I also talked with the owner alot, very cool guy and knows his cigars. I am looking forward to having a place to hang out.:ss

Billy Conolly, eh? He was the teacher on "Head of the Class" back in the early '90's. The show with Robin Givens (Mike Tyson's first wife.) Sounds like you were really hobnobbing there, Joey. What a great time! :ss

Billy Conolly, eh? He was the teacher on "Head of the Class" back in the early '90's. The show with Robin Givens (Mike Tyson's first wife.) Sounds like you were really hobnobbing there, Joey. What a great time! :ss

you know I was he is really funny

Sounds like a great day. Billy Connolly is probably one of the few actors I would care to meet.

Back