What a bummer!

OtterAKL4987

Blathering Elite Wannabe
Well I finally bit the bullet and got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled today! Ouch! So it seems like no cigars for awhile. I forgot to ask the surgeon so what kinda time do you think I'm looking at before lighting up? Man this sucks! Enjoy your smokes boys.

Well I finally bit the bullet and got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled today! Ouch! So it seems like no cigars for awhile. I forgot to ask the surgeon so what kinda time do you think I'm looking at before lighting up? Man this sucks! Enjoy your smokes boys.

I had a surgery for a dental implant last year and it was 2-3 weeks before I could smoke again. It's not the smoke but the sucking that could cause problems. Personally, I would err on the side of caution but some start smoking after a week.
:2

That is a bummer. I think I missed eating solid food when I had my wisdom teeth out. Hope you get puff soon.

Don't smoke for at LEAST a week! You don't want dry sockets!

Enjoy your recovery :p

P.S - I'm sure they told you, but just reminding you... NO STRAWS!

I was smoking the next day but then again I am crazy... in fact my dentist showed me how to puff if I wanted to smoke but recommended that I shouldn't for a week.

ouch ! :tu:tu 2 thumbs up for being brave on all 4.

it might be a while before you smoke, but i cant even imagine to think how good its going to feel when you finally do. i think that feeling a lone will be all worth it.

get well soon.

I had dry sockets. It hurt, but it wasn't as bad as they made it out to be when they told me about it. THat said, I don't wish them on you. Enjoy the pain pills

I think I was back to normal in about a week. I'd give it at least 10 days before you smoke again, probably 2 weeks just to be safe.

Good luck with the teeth pulling. I actually let mine grow in, and it hurt like a b@#$h!!! Then, when I switched dentists, I found out that I have to get them pulled anyway. lol. I'm putting it off as long as possible though.

Sucks you won't be able to smoke, but it will make the cigars taste that much better when you can light them up.

If I were you, I'd follow whatever the doctor told me. When I had my tooth pulled, I smoked a cigar the next day. It was not smart and I shouldn't have done it. I got lucky and no dry socket, but it was not smart.

Back