What a perfect morning...

Poriggity

I love Pepin & Tatuaje
Its about 7am, and I just recently lit up an oliva serie G tubo cammy (Thanks Shilala!) with my cup of Jose's Vanilla coffee. No wind blowing, great weather, and life is good :)
Scott

I am really enjoying it. I think I'll do a quick time review of the Oliva on cigar command today. :)
Scott

It is a great morning over here, too. I am not a fan of the morning cigar, however today is going to be great! Getting ready for my morning ride, then off to a herf this afternoon.

YAY FOR SATURDAY!

That sounds great. I am just pouring my first cup of coffee, I think I will grab a smoke and head out back to enjoy the weather as well.

I'm looking forward to an nice morning tomorrrow in N. Texas - have a Hoyo Maduro waiting to greet my coffee in the morning; should be nice.

It's a beautiful morning in NorCal!!! Glad you're enjoying it Scott!

I'm still fighting a bug!!! The weather is perfect for enjoying a stogie and a cup of coffee!!! Smoke one for me!!!

Aye, this morning was glorious!

71 outside, not a cloud in the sky. I had a hot cup of coffee and a nice easygoing Padron Londres M.

One of my favorite breakfast smokes.

It's a beautiful morning in NorCal!!! Glad you're enjoying it Scott!

I'm still fighting a bug!!! The weather is perfect for enjoying a stogie and a cup of coffee!!! Smoke one for me!!!

I smoked a few for you :) My list today looked like this:

Oliva Serie G Cameroon
CFO Graffiti
Tatuaje Havana VI Almirantes
Rocky Patel OSG
Arganese Connecticut
EO 601 Red Label :)

Good day for smoking!
Scott

Thanks for having my morning smoke, I spent the morning a the Doc's getting a shot in the hip and 2 scripts to go for a sinus infection that had my head blow up and my balanced a screwed up,no smokes for 3 days :mad: so keep having them for me

Back