What a woman!!

Shabalula

Mariska Hargitay
Got home from work the other day to find my wife on the couch nursing the new baby. She casually said "You got a package".

"Good" I thinks, its some cigars I bought from a BOTL here on CS. However, when I check the return address, its from Cigars International.

Now I'm puzzled. :confused: I didn't order anything. I open it up and KABLOOIE!!

I got bombed by my own wife!! Turns out the was snooping around in my cigar bookmarks and saw that I had loaded up a few goodies in my cart at CI, to which she added Joe's Daily Deal.

I got:

A box of El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Supremo, the 5 Vegas 12-Torpedo Flight Sampler (6 Gold and 6 Classic), 12 Rocky Patel OSG, and a Perelmans Cyclopedia '08.

She knew I was getting my Coolidor set up and decided to help me fill it. :ss

I gotta be one of the luckiest guys on the planet. :D

Wow, you got it made! Wife at home taking care of your bundle of joy... and doing your cigar shopping for you. I don't think it could get much better.

Now that's domestic harmony.

I should be so fortunate as to find a woman that wouldn't freak out at the mere sight of a humidor, let alone have a true appreciation for the enjoyment that an occasional fine cigar can provide.

Very nicely done, indeed.

BWS

Couldn't agree more with your topic title. You'll enjoy the Torpedos, I grabbed the pack a few months ago to share with friends. They're all but gone.

Congrats on the bundle and congrats on the bundle.:tu

Women are so hard to figure out but they sure got us figured out, huh.

That's a good woman you gt there. Not only taking care of the little one, but taking care of the big one too.

Back