What an AMAZING week!! (so far)

Bobb

je snork donc je suis
I am on cloud nine right now!

It all started out on Monday when I received the phone call about winning my humidor :D

Yesterday I picked up the humi...I LOVE IT!!! I also met up with ScotishSmoker at the B&M and smoked a Camacho Corojo (yummy :dr) Then I went to visit my friend and their new baby. Later that evening a large group of cigar buddies went out for dollar burgers, good smokes, and TONS of laughs.

Tonight, I just got back from my front porch were I smoked a cigar with a very good friend of mine. It is beautiful outside and the cigar I had was a very tasty Quai Dorsay I received from Replicant_Argent. Thanks Pete!!

What a week. I hope all of the BOTLs/SOTLs out there are having a great one as well!!!!!

My day was such a bitch today that, when I saw the title of your post, I thought it might cheer me up. Yep, it did!!

That's what cigar smoking is all about. The sitting, the chatting, the relaxation. Thanks for letting me share your week.

Doc

Ditto. I've had a perfectly lousy week, but this is a reminder that there is equilibrium in life if you're willing to look for it.

I am on cloud nine right now!

It all started out on Monday when I received the phone call about winning my humidor :D

Yesterday I picked up the humi...I LOVE IT!!! I also met up with ScotishSmoker at the B&M and smoked a Camacho Corojo (yummy :dr) Then I went to visit my friend and their new baby. Later that evening a large group of cigar buddies went out for dollar burgers, good smokes, and TONS of laughs.

Tonight, I just got back from my front porch were I smoked a cigar with a very good friend of mine. It is beautiful outside and the cigar I had was a very tasty Quai Dorsay I received from Replicant_Argent. Thanks Pete!!

What a week. I hope all of the BOTLs/SOTLs out there are having a great one as well!!!!!

Thanks Bob :tu
Hope my weekend turns out like your week :cb

Hey Bobb...its been a good week for me so far as well, seeing as what brought me town is not the best thing, but it is getting better everyday...I will be at the shop tonight..and again tomorrow...hopefully I can best you in a few games of cribbage...

Back