What an Easter!

zamco17

Evolving Lead Gorilla
So far so good BOTLs. My wife has to work today so i head out to the patio with my first Padron 1926. Its a no 35, a beautiful little shorty. Pour myself some Jameson on ice and light up. Wasnt expecting such full body from this little guy but bam it was. Could hardly taste my whisky with this petite smoke. About half way through i get a refill and the 35 has mellowed out and i can finally taste my jameson. It doesnt get much better guys and now i set my sights on drob for my first trade. Quality not quantity thats all i can say. Happy Easter guys and i hope you all have a good one. DROB get ready. Talk to yall laters. God bless.

zamco17 said:
So far so good BOTLs. My wife has to work today so i head out to the patio with my first Padron 1926. Its a no 35, a beautiful little shorty. Pour myself some Jameson on ice and light up. Wasnt expecting such full body from this little guy but bam it was. Could hardly taste my whisky with this petite smoke. About half way through i get a refill and the 35 has mellowed out and i can finally taste my jameson. It doesnt get much better guys and now i set my sights on drob for my first trade. Quality not quantity thats all i can say. Happy Easter guys and i hope you all have a good one. DROB get ready. Talk to yall laters. God bless.

Sounds like your having a great Easter. Hope the rest of the day is even better :w

Raining - no smokes yet.
gloomy.gif

It was a nattie, havent had the maduro yet. But i tend to like padron natties more than maddies on most of their smokes.

Back