What Are You All Doing To Me!!!!!!!!!!

4thtry

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Seriously i am so screwed. beyond belief. before i joined here i might have smoked once a month and my humidor was close to empty, i mean, i only had like 5 sticks left & wasn't sure what i was going to fill it up with.

Then came CS.

Since i've been here everyone has been so helpful with everything. I've bought smokes from the local B&M that i've never heard of before and ended up loving them, thanks to you all....but it doesn't stop there......oh no

I've been bombed multiple times by multiple people on here. your generosity is outright amazing. Seriously, i would've never in a million years imagined a brotherhood of people so giving and helpful to eachother. My little humidor has gone to almost empty to bursting at the seams.

The bottom line is, it's an honor to be a part of your forum, and an even greater honor to be on the receiving end of your generosity. I hope to one day soon return the favor.

here's my pathetic humi bursting:
IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

Thanks to everyone thus far, i look forward to all endeavors in the future.

Thanks for sharing... you are fast learning what CS is all about. When they say "pay it forward," its more than a motto - its a way of life. :tu

Seriously i am so screwed. beyond belief. before i joined here i might have smoked once a month and my humidor was close to empty, i mean, i only had like 5 sticks left & wasn't sure what i was going to fill it up with.

Then came CS.

Since i've been here everyone has been so helpful with everything. I've bought smokes from the local B&M that i've never heard of before and ended up loving them, thanks to you all....but it doesn't stop there......oh no

I've been bombed multiple times by multiple people on here. your generosity is outright amazing. Seriously, i would've never in a million years imagined a brotherhood of people so giving and helpful to eachother. My little humidor has gone to almost empty to bursting at the seams.

The bottom line is, it's an honor to be a part of your forum, and an even greater honor to be on the receiving end of your generosity. I hope to one day soon return the favor.

You should save yourself time and headackes and go and get a big cooler :r:r

Then came CS.

:r:r:r

In the 12 days since I have been here I have added over 100 Cigars to my Humi's. I swore when I got my second humidor last week that when it was full I was done.........

Guess who was humidor shopping today :hn

newer/better & bigger humidor is on the way.....& is much needed.

I got a deal so i wont hold that one against you all:ss

Just a little update ladies & gents.....

FYI: i've been a member here roughly two weeks now....maybe more maybe less
In those two weeks i've taken my 25ct humidor from only having 2 sticks in it to now being completely full....bursting at the seams. I just placed an order @ heartfelt for 2oz beads & a new Palio cutter. the beads will be going in my new 100ct humidor that's on its way. And i still have a 5er of padrons en route as well.

all thanks to you bastids......love ya BOTLs for it though. i'm hooked on this damn slope. so now i'll have a unfilled 100ct humidor with new beads from viper, and i'm sure you all will do your part in convincing me to spend more either online or at my B&M to fill that sucker up.....

I think i see a vinodoor in my near future.......damn :hn

loving every bit of this slope though, and i have only you all to thank for it :r

I think now is the time to have that special talk. Son, hop up here on my knee. This is about the birds and the bees. See bees pollinate flowers, then the birds eat them... this brings us to Cigarbid.com. When going there, always have protection, ie. a limit on your credit card. And try not to get anyone pregnant. :tu

I think now is the time to have that special talk. Son, hop up here on my knee. This is about the birds and the bees. See bees pollinate flowers, then the birds eat them... this brings us to Cigarbid.com. When going there, always have protection, ie. a limit on your credit card. And try not to get anyone pregnant. :tu

:r :r :r :r :r :r

all has been done avoiding cbid....i'm purposely staying the heck away from that site....i'd be waist deep if i started messing with that

:r

That just means you're doing it right. :) I started with 1 humi, I now have 4. lol! Always looking for deals online and stuff so I can keep them full of sticks that will be ready to go when I am. :)

Then came CS.

here's my pathetic humi bursting:

IMG_0022.jpg

Thanks for sharing... you are fast learning what CS is all about. When they say "pay it forward," its more than a motto - its a way of life. :tu

In all honesty, this is the best group of guys anywhere out there! The guys and gals on this Web site are without a doubt some of the most generous, caring and helpful bunch of BOTL!

From the first post to the first Herf, there are none better! :D :2

Back