What are your plans for Smokes and Drinks this weekend( including pipes) 9/22-9/23/07

hova45

Clubstogies Aristocrat
I will have some Octoberfest beers and will start small fires with some cc's (partagas, RYJ pch) and some padron anniversary's) also I will be having some grey goose and pineapple juice.

Already smoked my premium for the day. I've got a bundle of HdM/ Punch Maduros I'm going to get in to. Nothing special in the beverage dept.

Not bad I had 4 beers already and smoked me pipe will have a Padron later on after dinner.

Actually puffin' on the Liberty you gifted me Hova! Thanks, its quite nice!

Had a Diplo No.1 earlier in the evening...Also nice but needs more time to settle...

I just picked up a case of Sammy Octoberfest. I stuck them in the fridge, plus I've got a cohiba red dot I picked up about a year and half ago. I hope they're good aged..

Lesse.. Friday evening started off with a LGC Series R #5 Maduro while grilling up some chicken. Saturday was a CI Legeneds Black (La Aurora) after dinner. Tomorrow, while watching NFL at the local cigar bar, will probably be Camacho 1962 perfectos.

I smoked a great 1998 Monte #2 with a snifter of Remy VSOP on the deck at 11:30 at night.

It was just a perfect weather night as well.

Well nothing special,,I'll drink my usual 12 pack of Stroh's beer and I think I'll stick to the pipe today,,with some Squadron Leader and some B&M black and gold..

Jerry in Minnesota.

10 Cane Rum & Coke

Cohiba Maduro Secretos (as we speak)
Cohiba Siglo VI (during the Steelers vs Niners game today)
Tatuaje Cazadores
601 Blue Label (yesterday at B&M)
RA Small Club Corona & La Flor Dominicana Lancero (from khubli at herf past Friday night - thanks bro!)

Today I will have some Boodington's with a trinididad fundadores
then a siglo VI with some Zacapa 23 years.

Had a couple of cc RyJ #2's with some Walker Black neat yesterday. Those are deeeeelicious for the price!

Today was a couple of less expensive smokes - a Tatuaje Series P (delicious) and a Mr. B's churchill (not bad for a cheaper smoke, drew tight) with Miller Lite, of course. Cheap beer with cheap smokes!

Friday night - Punch Gran Puro and Sandeman Rainwater Maderia.
Saturday night - Cooper Dark Ale and REO
Sunday - Paulaner Octoberfest

Friday was a HdM Excalibur I with wine with grilled clams, sausage and chicken.
Saturday was a Padron while on a leisurely hike in the woods.

Back