What are your takes on cigarillos??

AsetOne

Gorilla
by that i mean are they good to smoke, or should i just stick to the old cigarette when i want a quick quick smoke :)

Little cigars are great if you work at a job where sometimes it is nice to take 10 minutes and go smoke, but if you are gone longer than 10 minutes everything might come crashing down on you.

I give cigarillos two thumbs down.... may as well be smoking a cigarette.

i smoke too many cigarettes! :D
thats why i asked about cigarillos as an alternative

Little cigars are great if you work at a job where sometimes it is nice to take 10 minutes and go smoke, but if you are gone longer than 10 minutes everything might come crashing down on you.

That sounds like my job most of the time :)
i smoke cigarettes at work, but was interested in trying cigarillos as an alternative.

What brand(s) do you enjoy?

Oh well that's ok I guess. I used to smoke cigarettes as well but have quit for over three years now. Cigars, cigarettes.... it's all the same right?

Oh well that's ok I guess. I used to smoke cigarettes as well but have quit for over three years now. Cigars, cigarettes.... it's all the same right?

yeah, but cigars taste nicer lol, i have never tasted cocoa or cinnamon in a peter stuyvesant lol!

grats on the quitting, i am ashamed to say that i have started smoking cigarettes again after about a year hiatus.....once a smoker, always a smoker :p

I you are going to inhale I would stick to your old coffin nails.

If you want to wean off and not inhale so much go for a cigarillo.

:2

I quit cigarettes. There is no way I'm touching another one.

I'm not a big fan of cigarillos, but I always keep a supply on hand. They are nice for when I'm at parties and hanging out with the smokers.

I have some in a small desktop humi at work. More often than not, I'll pass rather than have one during a short break because they just suck too much. Sometimes you just have to have that quick fix, though. It is 100% about the amount of time you have to grab a smoke and whether it is just worth the effort for something so marginal.

For a short smoke, 10-15 minutes, I like the Cohiba Pequenos Blacks and the CAO MX2 daggers. They are hand rolled and a little bigger than a cigarillo, but I think they taste good.:tu

They're never as good as actual cigars, but they're a hell of a lot better than cigarettes!

cigarettes = disgusting....can't touch them anymore.

for a short smoke i like the 5 vegas shorty. good 20-25 minute smoke if ya nub it, but i thought it was a fantastic smoke

I likes 'em for smoking at work. Ashton Senoritas are some damn fine little smokes. So are Padron Corticos.

Cigarillos are good for quitting cigarettes. You don't inhale them, but you get a little nicotine, you get the hand-to-mouth thing that cigarettes give you, plus they taste better. :)

Been running through a box of Davidoff cigarillos ... not too shabby, but each time I light one, I find myself wanting something better.

IMO, this is where little jems, like an ERDM Demi Tasse shine.

i dig em for a smoke after my first smoke. My palate is not mature enough to handle back to back quality cigars. Minis are great for when I have a good smoke, finish with it, and then want another smoke because I am hanging out or whatever.

I smoke cigarillos when I'm at the bar or at a party. They're not as good as a full-sized cigar most of the time, but some of them are decent.

Actually just tossed out the rest of a box of Partagas cigarellos, for me it was too much like a cigarette, and I have no desire to go back to that. No where near a cigar, if I don't have the time for a cigar then I don't smoke.

Just my :2

Back