What box will Santa be bringing you this year?

BigDawgFan

Up Next-Ugly Orange Team
My wife is wanting to buy me a box of cigars for Christmas which got me to wondering what I should buy. You know, to many choices not enough money. So I was wondering what boxes the fellow BOTL would be buying this year.

Because I know the wife wont shell out high dollar amounts for smokes, simply because SHE thinks its a waste, even if its for me, I lowball her. I asked for:

box of 5 Vegas Series A Anomaly
box of La Veija Habana EY Silencios
box of Don Kiki Brown label Toro
any box of Padron Palmas, Panatela, Londres in maduro.

I figure if I get any OR a combination of any, I have done well to fortify my "go to smoking" stash. The fancy smokes, are up to me......... dirty job I reckon, but someone has to do it :tu

I get only Cubans where I live so I'm thinking of getting the following:

box of Partagas Seirie P No.2
box of Bolivar Belicoso Finos

I'm thinking the girl can get me a box of La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No.1, she mentioned recently she wanted to get me a box so what can be better than a great morning smoke.

edit: Love the bulldog in the picture. Are you a breeder?

just bought a box of Bolivar Belicoso Finos myself.. for christmas Im treating myself to a box of Partagas Presidentes, love these things.. :ss

Not a box, but I asked for the Three Opus X cigars in various vitolas, packaged in a tin slip case.Each case will contain one each of the Opus X Robusto (5 1/4 x 50), Perfecxion X (6 1/4 x 48) and Reserva d’Chateau (7 x 48).Just to add to the X's in the humi before my Anniversary.

I've just spent a small fortune on my new hobby, and I'm not sure I should spend any more on cigars for a while.

HOWEVER, since it is Christmas I think I will treat myself to a box of Punch - Petit Coronas. I think :confused:. Don't know really. So many to choose from.:ss

I got myself two boxes of Anejos 55's. And about 12 Sharks. I felt I bagged my limit, but there may be more coming. There are also definatley some San Cristobel in my near term future along with some PLPC or Trinidad Reyes.

Sadly, I doubt Jolly Ol' Saint Nick will have any smokes for me this year. Unfortunately that will probably have to wait until income tax time, given I've got three kids and a wife to spoil first, and then other family and friends. If I have a chance, hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on a San Cristobal or two, but the local shop here never seems to have any. They keep saying they get a box here and there, but I've yet to bump into a customer who has seen them. Much love and holiday wishes to the rest of you, light one up for me when it comes Christmas time!

I will probably ask for a MTX cutter and a box of Padilla Miami Lanceros or Oliva V Lanceros. I have already spend more than I expected on myself though with recent purchases.

scottie

Well, I know a new Palio cutter is coming my way. But I'm thinking I might spoil myself and a buddy of mine with a box of Montecristo #2s...depends on how much my bonus is this year.

Man I love the Holidays!

E

I know my wife will be getting me a box, but I don't know how she'll know what to get. She might be hitting some guys up for ideas at the S. Louisiana herf next month, but just speculation!

I'm getting a box of Camacho SLR Maduro #2's and a box of ISOM's ( I don't know which ones because I gave a friend a list and cash, whatever she gets will be alright by me).I hope everbody gets some great smokes for Christmas.:ss
Rick

Hmmm.... where does one acquire such a treasure?

Not a box, but I asked for the Three Opus X cigars in various vitolas, packaged in a tin slip case.Each case will contain one each of the Opus X Robusto (5 1/4 x 50), Perfecxion X (6 1/4 x 48) and Reserva d’Chateau (7 x 48).Just to add to the X's in the humi before my Anniversary.

Back