What cigar you recommend?

bigdog20

ChestBeater
Looking for a cigar similar to the discontinued Drew Estate Kahlua. I like DE cigars and am looking for something similar to this stick. I picked up come Helix Remix, recommended by my B&M so looking forward to those.

I like the sweet aftertaste that the Kahlua leaves on the lips, as well as the sweet smelling infused tobacco that is licor delicioso.

So what will it be to try everyone? Help me out!

Thanks

I am new to this hobby, but I highly recommend a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992. Very good smoke.

Baccarat has a sweet aftertaste as does the natural series by Drew Estate. As for that coffee flavor, you could try the Java which is a partnership between RP and DE. Also, DE has a new line out called Isla del Sol. Good luck.

scottie

Baccarat has a sweet aftertaste as does the natural series by Drew Estate. As for that coffee flavor, you could try the Java which is a partnership between RP and DE. Also, DE has a new line out called Isla del Sol. Good luck.

scottie

See the Kahlua has that “licor delicioso” which is just Kahlua flavor infused but the thing is that Kahlua is made from coffee? So ill probably be trying the Java, Baccarat and Isla del Sol! Thanks man

hey question, what about putting infused cigars in my humi with non infused? problem or no? just keep in celo?

Big problem. You should always store flavored cigars seperately, I recomend a bag or tupperware. Humidors will hold the smells forever :tu

I posted this just before it was deleted.

New from DE, Tabak Especial. Currently, only the Negra is available.

Jonathan Drew has carefully influenced superior Esteli-grown long-leaf tobaccos with the robust nuances of Nicaragua’s finest coffee beans. The result is a rich tobacco core layered with savory espresso notes and a touch of milk chocolate, all perfectly balanced by by a sweet, velvety aftertaste.

Tabak Especial is available in two varities. Dulce, which employs a silky shade grown Connecticut wrapper. Then Negra, a dark broadleaf maduro-wrapped beauty.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-TEB&cat=3 Oops, they are out.
Try Serious http://www.seriouscigars.com/types/Build_mfr.asp?mfg=Tabak+Especial&Cat=Cigars

I think you should smoke what you have on your pics. The padron's are mighty tasty and go well with a coffee.

No. Separate humi/container/cooler.
so can i have them in the same cooler/humi as long as they are in seperate tuperware? or do i have to keep my infused cigars in a tuperware with beads and hygro then have non infused in regular cooler/humi?

so can i have them in the same cooler/humi as long as they are in seperate tuperware? or do i have to keep my infused cigars in a tuperware with beads and hygro then have non infused in regular cooler/humi?

I would not intermingle them in any way, shape or form. Completely seperate space, hygrometers, humidifiers and storage containers :tu

Back