What did you smoke for lunch?

BBMF

Young Chimp
We just got in our Fuente Holiday shipment so i promptly fired up this a between the lines. I swear you could tell a noticeable difference in flavor when it hit the maduro wrapper.

Its snowing like a banchee here.

Smoke a quick Monte #4 in the car. Thats probably it for today.

I am at work and to busy to take a lunch so I am smoking a cup of coffee :(

Smoke one for me!!!!!

I am sick, and even if I wasn't, I'm saving my smoke till after finals... but that does look good, enjoy! And Shawn... well.. get back to work, quit reading CS! :r

The high today in Nashville is like 38 or something like that, but I just put my coat on and smoked a Fonseca KDT while walking around my office complex...Puuurty good... :)

Nice cigar, I have not smoked today. I should of stop at my local smokeshop (coffee store) and got something after my large lunch. However that smokeshop looks awesome. I have never seen anything like that. I have nothing like that around me.

It's kind of rough down here today. Couldn't smoke at Lunch. When I get home, I'l kick one on the back patio in a pair of shorts(It's in the lower 80's today) and Fire up a Parti Lusi.

Ron

Last edited:
I had an SLR Serie A that was pretty darn good. It was one I had attempted to repair the wrapper. Only had half so the rest will go shortly.

VR DA from '97 that NavyDoc sent me a long while back. (yes, i have long lunches, and i had time to go buy a new microwave, too)

Today was nothing.. tommorow is going to be at least an indian tabac fire maduro, and probably an Acid extra ordinary Larry after that.
Scott

nice between the line! we didnt get those yet, just the maduro Hemmy and the anejo. I have a Camacho liberty all ready to go!!! im excited to taste tobacco from 1961 :cool:

Back