What did you Smoke on Christmas?

Andyman

Home sweet Home!!
I didn't have much time to Smoke on Christmas but it was a balmy 32 degrees so I had to take advantage of the mild weather. So me, my Bro-in-Law, and Nephew went out on the patio armed with some Shiraz and Party Shorts.. 3 of the same cigars but 3 different experiences. Mine started out harsh.. Draw was hard.. It got a little better but never produced a lot of smoke then got harsh again.. I would have to say my worse Cuban experience yet.. My Nephew said his was average.. He seemed to get a lot more smoke out of his. My Brother in Law said his was te best cigar he had ever had.. It was his first Cuban too. I told them that at least one of these should be awesome.. I have to box dates that I mixed up so I am not sure who got what.. Aug04 and May05, They both look identicle as far as the wrapper colour..

What did everyone else have?

Fuente Anejo Shark on Christmas Eve and a Monte#2 after Christmas dinner and a Partagas short while walking the dog and sitting in the garage Christmas night relaxing !

I chose a Guhrka torpedo for Christmas Eve and an Arturo Fuentes Gran Reservo Torpedo for Christmas day. Both more full flovored than I'm used to but smoothed out as they burned and quite enjoyable.

Avo Legacy Corona and an AVO Domaine 20 on christmas eve and a trinidad petit reyes on christmas day . all 3 were simply divine

On Christmas Eve I had a Don Tomas Maduro in a Toro size on the way home from my Girlfriend's house. I did not have time for one on Christmas. I made up for it yesterday though. I had two La Finca Robusto and a CAO Brazilia Gol. All were great smokes. I will post a review of the La Finca later.

Had a Cohiba Sig I early Christmas day before all the kids and their monsters got here. Then late in the evening I sat down with my nephew and thoroughly enjoyed a VSG robusto my daughter gave me in a sampler last Christmas while my nephew puffed on a La Flor de Cano MM and really liked.

Gave my dad a box of Padron Annis, Monarcas, Maduro.
He had to immediately bust it open and my son (CS Carlito's Way), my dad and I lit one up each and enjoyed a nice south Florida winter day.

I had a CAO Italian in the morning after opening presents. After dinner I had a Fonseca. Both were great smokes.

A Casa Fuente Belicoso on Christmas Day paired up with Johnnie Walker Gold Label. My first from the Casa and I can't wait to get some more.

No chance to light one up . However the wife did get me a box each of Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sun-grown and La Gloria Cubana Serie R # 5 maduros . My coolidor is nearly full . Guess I'll let them sit a while after trying a couple each to see if they'll improve . Good luck to all in the new year ahead . :u

I had a VR Unico on Christmas Eve (thanks DonJeffe) and a LFD Reserva Especial Figurado Maduro on Christmas Day.

On Christmas Eve I had a Torano Virtuoso so graciously given to me by NCRadioMan, Thank you Greg! On Christmas I had a Diplomatica gifted to us by Da Klugs, Thank you Dave, while sitting on the porch with my 3 girls and their boyfriends. After everyone left early Monday morning...LOL.. I can't for the life of me remember what it was I was smoking. 3 bottles of wine later and Frank was surprised I remember smoking anything at all. The only thing missing on Christmas was my son and his family. Waiting for the day in the near future when we can sit down with J.R. and smoke a few great cigars.

Been under the weather, so I havn't smoked much of anything. I did have a Party Short, my first good experience with this stick, on my way home from the golf course Saturday. It was a great one. :w

I'm finally getting over this cold so today, I will have an 04 Oliva Master Blend.

:ms NCRM

Started off with a Bolivar Bonita. Then moved on to a CAO Italia Novella and finished the evening with some nice desert. A great Monte #2. :cool:

RyJ Churchill (habano) Christmas Eve.

Ramon Allenes Gigante Christmas Day.

It was all good.

Got an HDM dbl corona that I 'm saving for New Years Eve.

Then my coobans are all gone.

~sigh~

Last edited:
Christmas Day I had:

Montecristo Joyita from Dave

La Gloria Cubana Taino from Matthew

RASS from PaulMac

Rafael Gonzalez PC

How am I gonna top that Christmas next year? By making sure somebody out there has the same kind of nice stuff to smoke!

Back