What I learned today..Cigar wise.

JaKaAch

HopenchangeHopenchange
I know that there is a thread like this in the "Everything but cigars" forum.
I did a search in here the "All Cigar Lounge" for a similar thread, but didn't find one.

I learned that if you are gifted a Makers Mark cigar, kindly say, thank you that looks good. Thats not a lie, they look pretty good. Glass tube, wax sealed.
But I also learned that if you smoke this Makers Mark cigar, you learned you won't smoke another one. :pu

Thats just my feeling about this cigar, if someone out there likes these no offense intended.

No it wasn't gifted from a CS member..:D

I think Maker's Mark is the best flavored cigar out there....and that ain't saying much. :2 None of them are my cup of tea.

I would have rather had a Swisher Sweet Outlaw Double Barrell rum.

I'm Not kidding either..

Wow....I actually think the Makers Mark cigars are made with a good quality tobacco....I just am not a fan of the "flavor infusion". Could it have been worse for being improperly stored? Some people think because it is in the glass tube, it can be left unhumidified for months.

I don't think the cheapest of the gurkha grand reserves is that bad for a infused cigar.:2 But overall I'll take mine un-infused.

Wow....I actually think the Makers Mark cigars are made with a good quality tobacco....I just am not a fan of the "flavor infusion". Could it have been worse for being improperly stored? Some people think because it is in the glass tube, it can be left unhumidified for months.

Maybe you like Maker's Mark, and you like cigars...but not combined?!

Stored in a good humidor with 65% beads..

Bingo Jimmy. I think Makers Mark in a glass(6 or 7 ice cubes) :alis better than in a cigar.

I learned today that every time I'm in KC just goofing off I always seem to drive by Cigar and Tabac on 105th and Metcalf.
Let me change that I don't drive by, I stop by and end up with $40.00 or $50.00 less cash, but more cigars. I don't know whether I should :chk or:hn

You speaking from experience .............:r:chk:r

Back