What I would smoke if I could right now...

dwhitacre

My Other Brother Darrell
I have been sick the last few days and every time I see the What are you smoking right now Thread I get upset. I want to say this is what I would be smoking if I weren't sick.

This thread is dedicated to all those BOTL and SOTL who wish they were smoking something right now!!!:tu

I would be smoking a RP Old World Reserve Maduro right now!:ss

I have been sick the last few days and every time I see the What are you smoking right now Thread I get upset. I want to say this is what I would be smoking if I weren't sick.

This thread is dedicated to all those BOTL and SOTL who wish they were smoking something right now!!!:tu

I would be smoking a RP Old World Reserve Maduro right now!:ss

I just got my 10 pack of the RP old Worlds from Cigars International Tuesday. They look so tasty I can't wait to try one.

probally would be smoking a pardon 64 torp right now If I wasnt soo lazy to get out of the house and drive to the b&m... but procrastination is killer....

I'm in the office, so I can't smoke right now, but I am fixing to head to the local for a Tatuaje tasting.......So I guess I would like to be smoking a Tat..:ss

Ugh... That's me.

I started coming down with this cold 3 days ago.

Today it completely wiped me out - home from work & heading out to the doc's after I post this.

I *would* be smoking a CFO Premier that I got from a box split with Mithshrike. I tried the Peruvian (also from the same split) and I really liked it. Been jonesin to try that Premier now...

:mad:

Ugh... That's me.

I started coming down with this cold 3 days ago.

Today it completely wiped me out - home from work & heading out to the doc's after I post this.

I *would* be smoking a CFO Premier that I got from a box split with Mithshrike. I tried the Peruvian (also from the same split) and I really liked it. Been jonesin to try that Premier now...

:mad:

Being sick sucks!!! This is me>:D sick!!!

HOPE U FEEL BETTER ! i was sick last week, i know how u feel.

dance it off :chk

i have one waiting for me to light up, i will smoke it for u tonight!:ss

HOPE U FEEL BETTER ! i was sick last week, i know how u feel.

dance it off :chk

i have one waiting for me to light up, i will smoke it for u tonight!:ss

I think I caught it from reading your poast last week!!!:r

:chk This seems to work!!!:r

Thanks for the good thoughts!!!:tu

I just finished a Tatuaje HVI and I safely say I would be smoking a Tatuaje Noella had I spent and extra dollar :)

It's really too bad this HIV had such terrible burn and was plugged to all hell :2 My first two were awesome, but the rest have been subpar.

I just finished a Tatuaje HVI and I safely say I would be smoking a Tatuaje Noella had I spent and extra dollar :)

It's really too bad this HIV had such terrible burn and was plugged to all hell :2 My first two were awesome, but the rest have been subpar.

Had a few recently that were great, smoked one last night and had some burn issues, hope this isnt going to be a trend.. i'll cry :hn

Well Darrell.....I feel so bad for you I skipped school tonight to enjoy the first 70 degree day here and I'm smoking a cigar you gave me! :ss (Tat P Robusto) Thanks and I hope you feel better soon!

I have really come to enjoy most the Tatuaje line I've smoked. I'm just kinda upset that for 6-7 bucks a stick, I've been getting some really sloppy ones.

Had another tonight shed it's skin wiht about 3 inches left on it. Spent the remainder of the time trying to keep the sucker together :(

Back