What is a Manuel Schirra

ScottishSmoker

A Cat eating Spaghetti...
I just returned from another great jaunt in Las Vegas, NV....I had to meet with the people of UNLV and meet up with a friend of mine that I hadn't seen since she moved last August....I miss her already again...anyhow, whilst wandering about the strip I noticed in a lot of shops they stocked a brand I was not familiar with and want to know if anyone here is...what is a Manuel Schirra...I read the little blip on the box, but I don't remember much for I had been drinking...heavily...I want to hear what others say about this smoke, and if anyone else has smoked them...any help will be appreciated...

I have had one, gifted to me from a friend here in vegas. It was ok, I believe they are made here or are a house variety for a cigar company called Frey Boy. Here is a link

http://www.cigarbox.com/schirra.html

I havent really noticed them around here, until I was gifted this one, and did a search. I may try another or get a couple and age one, but I guess over all there are others I perfer. I dont mind trying almost anything once. Hope this helped a bit.

I picked up some of these a couple of years ago at cigarbox.com in Vegas. As I recall it wasnt bad, a medium to full bodied nicaraguan puro. Reminded me somewhat of the Don Juan cuban blends Holt's blew out not long ago. Hope this helps. cheers

Thanks guys...I smoked it yesterday...I had the torpedo...it was pretty decent, I liked it...surprisingly not terribly expensive either...once again thanks guys...

Back