What is everyone drinking, smoking, and doing tonight????11/16/07

hova45

Clubstogies Aristocrat
as for me a whole binch of octoberfest becks, some homemade wine, a boli rc, Vegas robaina classico some christmas cheer 05 and I am at the mistresses house..lol hohohohohohoho:ss:hn:chk:D:pp:cb

Had a Tat Noella from last summer, a 601 Habano Oscuro (from 12Stones) and next up is either a SigII or an Opus Power Ranger. I am drinking a Duvel and I am working and looking online for a place to vacation this December.

scottie

Just got back from my daughters "we give thanks dinner" at the school. Had a great time and yes I did dance:chk
Im now on skype with the "old Folks" and there crazy azz hell:r
Smoking a Punch Gran Puro:hn
Drinking some 1792:dr
Now im sounding like them:confused:

Just got back from my daughters "we give thanks dinner" at the school. Had a great time and yes I did dance:chk
Im now on skype with the "old Folks" and there crazy azz hell:r
Smoking a Punch Gran Puro:hn
Drinking some 1792:dr
Now im sounding like them:confused:

better watch out for booker he is on a roll

Country fried chicken from Texas Roadhouse with a Blue Moon, then came home and opened a Hoegaarden and smoked a CAO Criollo.

Chicken was juicy and delicious
Hoegaarden was crisp and refreshing
CAO Criollo was dull, lifeless, and disappointing

Had a Tat Noella from last summer, a 601 Habano Oscuro (from 12Stones) and next up is either a SigII or an Opus Power Ranger. I am drinking a Duvel and I am working and looking online for a place to vacation this December.

scottie

I know, you should vacation in Houston. :r That way we could herf a few more times.

Finally getting off of work in about 20 minutes and heading back to BG, straight to a local dive to meet the woman for some Glenlivet, Magic Hat 9, wonderfully salty-stale popcorn and some pool. Depending on how much better that makes me feel, we'll probably head home to start a fire in the fire pit and torch up something kinda' nice - Romeo y Julieta Bully mayhaps? She just bought a few new Acids (hey, I won't complain - at least she joins me outside) so she'll probably be up for it.

It's been a looooong day, but gonna' be a good night. :ss

Had a Padron 3000 earlier during my study break--but alas, no more fun for me tonight nor this weekend--BIG test on Monday on the renal system. Lite one up for me for my wasted weekend:ss

Had a Padron 3000 earlier during my study break--but alas, no more fun for me tonight nor this weekend--BIG test on Monday on the renal system. Lite one up for me for my wasted weekend:ss

Infectious Disease midterm on monday for me

good luck

No smoke :BS

Drinking a mixed drink (Ciroc vodka and white grape juice)

Watching the Golden State Warriors game in HD. Hopefully this will be first win of season.

Back