What is everyone smoking(pipes & cigars) and drinking tonight 9/21/07 (gif)

I had a Camacho Tripe Corojo 11/18. I paired it with Monkey Bay Savignon Blanc. The pairing wasn't planned, just left over from supper.

I had a La Gloria Cubana serie R and a Glass of Iced Tea . I wish it was the Long Island variety but Im driving to California to deliver Some rolls of paper .

Started w/ a beefeater martini w/ extra olives, had a glass of good malbec w/ my filet and now finishing a bottle o' cab. Smokes: started w/ one of thos e RP sungrown petite corona 2nds from monster I got this week, went to a famous nic 3k, and decided the RP petite coronas were a kickass buy and had another. might smoke another of 'em b4 litesout. So choice, i highly recommend them, if you have the means.:ss

La Flor Dominicana Ligero L-400 Cabinet Oscuro and a Lowenrau Original. Great cigar, this line and the DL line are definately giving Pepin a fight for my attention right now. Beer ain't too shabby either.

had a famous N3K w/coffee then vernor's gingerale, followed by a pipefull of a Va/Per blend-think i had 'em in the wrong order

Just finished a RP Edge Maduro Toro w/ a coupla white russians...needed it after a long 2 days, and it didn't disappoint

Just tried to smoke some Stokkebye cube cut burley. Didn't work out too well, couldn't keep it lit.

Back