What is THE best cigar?

TheDom

No longer a community member.
Let me know what the best cigar you've had was. I would like to expand my collection of good cigars. Please leave a review of your favorite also.

-TheDom

my favorite was an Opus X Perfexion No. 2 torpedio I had a little while ago. Consistent Coffee flavors with hints of leather and apples. I would rate it a 9.5.

The best cigar I ever smoked was a PAM26 #6 or an El Rey Del Mundo Lunch Club that dball gifted me.

The best cigar I ever had was a Party Serie D #3 EL from 2001 that I smoked the day I was accepted to dental school. It was the most refined smoke I've ever had. Just wonderful flavors while medium in strength.

I think the reason for the smoke played heavily into my enjoyment and, imo, always do.

I am with you, the Pefection #2 is one of my all time favorite special ocasion smokes, but my favorite all time smoke is the PAM Exclusivo.

Let me know what the best cigar you've had was. I would like to expand my collection of good cigars. Please leave a review of your favorite also.

-TheDom

Welcome to the jungle. Read your welcome PM and the forum stickys to get a feel for how things roll here. Post in the New Gorilla forum and introduce yourself.

Mine was a Dutch Masters...:r:r:r

Actually Opus X my favorite all time cigar. Never had a bad one.

Back