What is the single most boring cigar you have ever smoked...

ScottishSmoker

A Cat eating Spaghetti...
I only ask this because last night I smoked what I consider to be the single most boring thing I ever smoked...the new Te-Amo World Selection Dominican Blend is the Single Most Boring cigar I have ever smoked....the damned thing was absolutely flavorless! I wanted something tasty to smoke, and since it was free I thought, what the hey, I will give it a shot...never again...Te-Amo gave this away with one of their Honduran Blends and one of the Nicaraguan blends....the Nicaraguan was pretty good...the Dominican SUCKED BIG!!! SO BORING...OH SO BORING!!!!

I am just curious as to what you guys have smoked that you too consider boring....

Id say most CAOs have been boring except for maybe the occasional Brazilia but they are far and few between.

...the Dominican SUCKED BIG!!! SO BORING...OH SO BORING!!!!

Okay-just so I understand you...you didn't care much for this smoke????

I'm trying to think of a cigar I disliked so much, but I can't think of a single one. I try to do my research before I buy.

La Vista de Gatoville Corona - there was more flavor in the air in my mouth than in this cigar. I could taste absolutely nothing. Even skanky cigars at least have flavor.

gatoml2.jpg

I really thought the Oliva G was pretty boring. It was nice, mellow, easy to smoke and pretty and everything, but I kinda thought it was like the Coors Light of cigars.
I've gathered up some G mduros in hopes that they'll have a little more weeyoo to them.

Boring and sh!tty kind of go hand in hand as far as I'm concerned with cigars and I will admit to smoking a Thompson's house brand before. Fortunately I didn't pay for it.

CAO Gold. It was terrible and one dimensional.

i have no idea lol- the worst on the other hand-...
PINAR! omg omg. that was the worst damn thing ive ever had and SO much $$$, worst taste ever left in my mouth, crap taste all damn day.. ruined my cigar experience.. ALL DAY!!

A Saint Luis Rey Reserva Especial I smoked had no tast. Only smoked half before tossing it, which was the first time I tossed anything.

A tie between Chateau Real and Casa Torano. Both billed as mild but flavorful. They got the mild part right. As for the the flavor, if they were any more boring I would have fallen asleep mid-smoke. cheers

A Saint Luis Rey Reserva Especial I smoked had no tast. Only smoked half before tossing it, which was the first time I tossed anything.

I vehemently disagree with your statement as I find this to be a quite flavorful cigar to enjoy with a nice ale and not too overpowering. However, I also recognize that every newbie has a right to his/her own opinion, no matter how wrong he/she may be :r (Sorry, my feelings are simply hurt as I really like these sticks!)

Jason

Last edited:
CAO Black....Yawn.

I love CAO in general..Brazillias, Cameroons and Italias...I had a 5er of these (black) and gave 2 away...Just a boring smoke for me. :2

Back