What is the sweetest/creamiest cigar you've ever smoked???

GodOfFire911

No longer a community member.
Hello, I'm new to the forums, and to cigar smoking, i've always been a fan of the sweeter/creamier cigars. I was curious on what your recomendations are? (price doesnt matter) I tried a Opus X Perfecxion No.4 last night, and personaly i thought it was too spicy and not good. I also have a 2005 god of fire double robusto that i haven't smoked yet.

Hello, I'm new to the forums, and to cigar smoking, i've always been a fan of the sweeter/creamier cigars. I was curious on what your recomendations are? (price doesnt matter) I tried a Opus X Perfecxion No.4 last night, and personaly i thought it was too spicy and not good. I also have a 2005 god of fire double robusto that i haven't smoked yet.

The sweetest, creamiest, nuttiest ever is the 5 Vegas Gold! Great, mild cigar at a reasonable price! Try it!!!:chk

Last edited:
I would say the creamiest cigar I have ever smoked would be a PAM. One of the sweetest was probably an Olde World Reserve maduro by Rocky Patel.

I'd say the Por Larranaga Cabinet Selection qualifies as the sweetest and creamiest of all, but the 5 Vegas Gold is pretty good as well. But if you are looking at that one, look at the Bering Connecticut, the Placencia and the Nestor Reserve, and other well priced vitolas with Connecticut or Ecuador shade grown wrapper that are considered to be on the mild side.

MMMMM. sweet and creamy. Those are my favorite cigars for morning and afternoon. They will leave you a little short at night, for some reason.

Perdomo Lot 23 Natural. If there was such a thing as unsalted, sweet cream cashew butter, I imagine it would taste like these cigars. It finishes with a little black pepper kind of flavor. Outstanding!

Where can i purchase the Por Larranaga Cabinet Selection at? Any online sites? if so, can you supply the links? I googled it but had no luck with any results

Perdomo Lot 23 Natural. If there was such a thing as unsalted, sweet cream cashew butter, I imagine it would taste like these cigars. It finishes with a little black pepper kind of flavor. Outstanding!

:tpd: also the Montecristo NC is fairly sweet as is the La Unica

What is the most sweet/sugary cigar you've ever smoked?

I was just curious what the most sweet/sugary cigar you've ever smoked was (like a flavored swisher sweet, except more expensive and better)

thanks for your help guys!

Re: What is the most sweet/sugary cigar you've ever smoked?

Acid Earthiness -Thats it! I admit it! I have had a few!

Re: What is the most sweet/sugary cigar you've ever smoked?

Probably have to go with the ACID Kuba Kuba. It is sweet yet there is a good quality to the tobacco.

Almost anything ACID will be sweet. Some are worse than others.

Where can i purchase the Por Larranaga Cabinet Selection at? Any online sites? if so, can you supply the links? I googled it but had no luck with any results

It's a problem. I bought my first one at the local B&M, loved it, and went online to find a box. No joy. It seems to be found only at B&Ms. That didn't stop me, but that box cost a whole lot more than I am used to paying, but the best is still the best. The wages of sin must be paid, and IMHO these are the very best, bar none.

Creamy? WTF???

They are smooth, rich, nutty, and darker than MoFo!!!:r

While that's all true they taste like creamy, milked coffee to me.

Last time I had one I had just guzzled a big cup of coffee and all I could think of was light brown, creamy java.

It's not really sweet though so I guess I take it back. Kinda.:D

Back