What was the sweetest medium to full cigar you ever smoked?

brigey

WAR EAGLE!
I am not into the infused or a flavored cigar but I am looking for a natural or maduro smoke, 50 RG 6-1/2 length or longer. So the question for the BOTL is what was the sweetest medium to full strength cigar you ever smoked that you would go back for again?

I'm looking for an after dinner smoke that will just make the meal perfect.
:tu

I will toss out a few here, most are more full than medium.

Camacho Triple Maduro 11/18
Litto Gomez Diez Lusitano(I prefer the Chisel)
La Aurora Preferidos Ruby(Maduro)
Tatuaje Gran Conjonu
DPG Cuban Classic Figurado

I am not into the infused or a flavored cigar but I am looking for a natural or maduro smoke, 50 RG 6-1/2 length or longer. So the question for the BOTL is what was the sweetest medium to full strength cigar you ever smoked that you would go back for again?

I'm looking for an after dinner smoke that will just make the meal perfect.
:tu

the EO brands 601 Blue Label Maduro is tough to beat in this category. Rich, medium to full coffee/chocolate that delivers. I think it comes off pretty sweet, but SOO good after a nice full meal involving red meat.

Oliva Serie V gets my vote. The Rocky Patel Sun Grown is up there too. But Pepin stuff like the Cubao, San Cristobal and 601's are way up there as well

Last night i lit up a CAO italia that had been sitting in the humi for about 7 months and it was the sweetest cigar ive had in recent memory (probably all summer or even more). It was odd because i dont remember them being that overly sweet but who knows so yeah a sweet cigar would be CAO italia

I'm gonna have to throw a Cabaiguan into this mix...I feel they are perfect after dinner burns. Light nutty flavor and sweetness added with a mild kick. Very good with an after dinner coffee.

Oliva Serie V gets my vote. The Rocky Patel Sun Grown is up there too. But Pepin stuff like the Cubao, San Cristobal and 601's are way up there as well

You are right the San Cristobal is a sweet smoke. I had one at a Herf following a meal. What a great smoke. :tu :D

Another vote for the 601 Blue. Tones of sweet chocolate and creamy coffee for days with these babies. :ss:tu

the EO brands 601 Blue Label Maduro is tough to beat in this category. Rich, medium to full coffee/chocolate that delivers. I think it comes off pretty sweet, but SOO good after a nice full meal involving red meat.
Have to agree this is just an awesome stick. Would also add the La Riequza from Tat. Another sweet tasty cigar.

Back