What would you do?

bigswol2

Medulla Oblongata
Ran up on a box of anejo 46's at $50 over msrp. I really like the sitck but don't want to feel like I got shafted. Now a Grant isn't going to break the budget, but I don't like to feel like I was taken :sb:sb:sbadvantage of. What would you do?:hn

If you really like Anejos, I don't think $50 over MSRP is outrageous compared to a lot of the prices I have seen this month. :2

Its just money and its just cigars...you enjoy the anejo 46's...but do you enjoy them to justify the $50 ....sounds like you need to pick them up..LOL

Shawn

It's Christmas!!! Indulge yourself, and in the spirit of Christmas.... Send them my way.

If it's within your budget, and you enjoy the 46's I would say go for it! 50 bucks above MSRP is only 2 bucks per stick above MSRP which isn't to jacked up. If you don't want to drop that much cash, throw a couple fivers up for sale, I'm sure it won't take long to get rid of them at that price.

Hell, I might even be interested if you want to do a box split.

If I liked them, I would have bough them. Fifty is nothing to get what you want.

If I did not like them I would have PASSED ....:ss

my b&m sells boxes of cohiba crystal coronas at $120 dollars over msrp.

yeah. i'm serious.

extra 50 is not bad also did you count the tax also. Sometimes there is a tobacco tax and a sales tax involved.

Ran up on a box of anejo 46's at $50 over msrp. I really like the sitck but don't want to feel like I got shafted. Now a Grant isn't going to break the budget, but I don't like to feel like I was taken :sb:sb:sbadvantage of. What would you do?:hn

If they ship to Texas I think you should pass! :r

If you like them get them, if you don't then don't. This of course assumes you can afford the box. Live is short bro.

If you really like Anejos, I don't think $50 over MSRP is outrageous compared to a lot of the prices I have seen this month. :2

If you like em, $50 over MSRP is nothin. Get them! :tu:tu

I've found two B&M's with 2 boxes of sharks that were selling for $500 per box. $25 per stick. I politely said no thank you

i dont smoke them anymore, but when i was i have also seen them for over 200.00 over msrp. It is realative from state to state, but back when i was smoking them if i found them at 50.00 over msrp i would buy them... Merry Christmas... :D

Back