What ya smoking today?

jcarlton

Just a Pisser
2003 Bolivar Corona Extra from a 50 cab given to me by Da Kluggs in a trade a few weeks ago is what I am burning right now.:dr :w

It's going to be a very merry Christmas!!!!:fu :D

I just had my Christmas eve smoke which was an A. Fuente Gran Reservo. Strange, but I always think of the flavor of this cigar as steak sauce and chocolate. :dr

I shared the cigar with a bottle of Bass Ale and "The Great Adventures of Sherlock Holmes." It was a nice afternoon indeed.

Just finished an Oliva Angel 100 OTC. they have been recently discontinued and I just helped out by eliminating one more.:D

If you have never tried one you don't know what you missed out on!!

I'm thinkin of smoking an OpusX no.4, then something random.. I generally like to smoke 2 or more sticks when celebrating something so I'll smoke smaller size sticks instead of smokin one big one.

I had a gifted Padron 64 Anniversary earlier today, and will have an Anejo and a gifted Boli tomorrow for sure. Might fire up something later this evening as well. Not sure yet.

Sat outside on a beautiful 38 degree night here in the Boston area and smoked 2 cigars: an absoultely beautiful Magic Mountain Maduro from a box that I put down 18 months ago and a Montecristo Peruvian Buena Fortuna Maduro. What made tonight special is that I thought that I was going to spend tonight alone, my wife is a geriatric nurse and got called in to do a 7-7 shift. My brother is up from Fort Benning after getting home from the sandbox and was staying with his wife's family in Lynnfield which is the town next to mine. His wife and kids do not get in until tomorrow when they drive in from Albany, NY where they were staying during his deployment. He called me and said that he would like to spend a couple of hours with his older brother. We sat out on the deck and smoked and did much damage to a bottle of Johnny Walker Black. I am going to get off now since he will be staying with me tonight with his in laws blessings. May all of you who have made me feel welcome since I joined get everything you wanted and have a blessed and healthy Christmas season. With best regards, Paul

Just finished a Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Churchill and will have a
Padron anniversary 1964 Diplomatico after Christmas dinner.

Smoked a La Rosa Especial (new blend) New Orleans #2 at my brother in law's house after dinner and after the football game I will have an Indian SF Toro Maduro and then go to bed. Paul

Sat outside on a beautiful 38 degree night here in the Boston area and smoked 2 cigars: an absoultely beautiful Magic Mountain Maduro from a box that I put down 18 months ago and a Montecristo Peruvian Buena Fortuna Maduro. What made tonight special is that I thought that I was going to spend tonight alone, my wife is a geriatric nurse and got called in to do a 7-7 shift. My brother is up from Fort Benning after getting home from the sandbox and was staying with his wife's family in Lynnfield which is the town next to mine. His wife and kids do not get in until tomorrow when they drive in from Albany, NY where they were staying during his deployment. He called me and said that he would like to spend a couple of hours with his older brother. We sat out on the deck and smoked and did much damage to a bottle of Johnny Walker Black. I am going to get off now since he will be staying with me tonight with his in laws blessings. May all of you who have made me feel welcome since I joined get everything you wanted and have a blessed and healthy Christmas season. With best regards, Paul

Stories like this really bring home how important this holiday can be. Merry xmas everyone. Smoke em if you've got em!

Back