What you drinking and smoking this wekend 11/30-12/2

Last night I had a Gurkha Titan, my first. Initially I poured glass of Talisker Distiller's Edition, a delicious malt but a poor match. I covered it and set it aside for later, and poured a glass of Scapa 14yo. This proved to be a much better pairing. :tu

Friday night I smoked a Cusano Corojo '97. Last night I picked up a double corona from Habanos Torres. 8 Year aged but it was plugged. Couldn't even smoke it. So I smoked another Cusano Corojo '97. Tonight I'm thinking Cusano 18 Paired Maduro.

Yesterday, drank some Scotch during the day, then went to Miami to hang out with family and friends. Smoked three cigars a Cabiguan (guapo), Monte 2 (isom), and a Padron 40th while drinking some Ron Zacapa 23 Anos rum. What a day! :)

I am having a low end weekend this weekend!! So far it was a 5 Vegas Shorty with coffee this morning, a Famous Honduran 1000 while shoveling snow (if I ever found a cigar that tasted like paper this is it), and an Ashton tin cigar while taking out the garbage.

I think I will raise my standards later tonight after the young one is asleep.

Did get to smoke anything it is to dam cold outside but I am having some mojitos right now from scratch.

Last night... Rum and coke with a ERH CS perfect for nice warm evening...

On deck tonight is the same with a Camacho Toro while watching the late game...

Sat:
RP Sun Grown / Bolivar (NC)
- Highland Park Single Malt Scotch

Sun:
RP OSG
- Dr.Pepper (Gotta be at work in a few hours!)

Sat - PL Panatela and Kübler Absinthe
Sun - RP OSG Corona and a Yuengling lager

Probably nothing for me tonight as I have some work to do before sitting in front of the TV to watch some football/Family Guy, but last night I hung Christmas lights followed by a few Dos Equis paired with a RP OWR Maddie. Even took a walk around the block with the wife while finishing my gar off. Topped off the night with a small bowl of Chili and a nice Cajun Steak. And fell asleep to a movie. I must say it turned out to be a good day!

Friday and Saturday night drank on a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label :chk
forgot I smoked a good Oliva serie V last nite after dinner

Last edited:
Back