What's aRE N.E.W.T.S.?

RevSmoke

Evolving Lead Gorilla
N.E.W.T.S. is short for NorthEastern Wisconsin Tobacco Society.

It is a club (I use that term loosely) for cigar and pipe smokers that meets at St. Brendan's Pub in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

There are no dues. There are no fees.

We meet monthly (usually the third Monday of the month) for fellowship, a smoke, a nice meal, and libations. What you spend in an evening is up to you.

We have a nice group of pipe smokers, and only occasionally do we have cigar smokers. I founded the group and enjoy both, usually a cigar and a pipe at every meeting.

Anybody that is in driving distance from Green Bay out to come check us out. Please note that St. Brendan's has asked us to move our March meeting from this Monday to Tuesday - for obvious reasons. :D

Come join us.

Oh, I'll probably be missing Tuesday's meeting as it is Holy Week, and as a pastor, I am swamped this week. But, the other guys will gladly and warmly welcome you.

If you want more info, just ask.

Ahhh, maybe I can make one when I am in town on "Packer weekend" for a Packer game....good to know.

Someday maybe every weekend during home games once my name comes up on the season ticket list, still about 27 years away.......

Back