Whats the biggest humi thatll fit in my vinotemp?

zamco17

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Ive had a vinotemp for about 2 weeks now and am loving it, my stogies are just in tupperware with beads right now. I wanna get a med sized humi to put in it cuz i just cant afford mtmouses great trays....yet. So what are the interior dimensions? I did some searching but i cant find a real clear answer. Wish i had a tape measure!! :ss

If it's a 28 bottle, you can fit a humi inside that is about 12 inches "deep" and 14 inches wide. A humidor inside a humidor will take up alot of space though. Best to get some empty boxes from the B&M and keep the small humi for yard gars/tins of cigarillos. Just my opinion. :)

A humi is not necessary. You can use your tupperware temporarily, but just placing them, without lids on your shelves. Trays are also not necessary, but they look very nice. Just grab some empty boxes from your local B&M and store you stick in the boxes. :2

Yup Yup get some cedar boxes from your local B&M, tell em what your doing they might give you some. Put those on the wire racks and use the beads to keep the RH right!

Baby steps down the slope so you don't trip, fall, and tumble out of control down the slope.

get some empty boxes is right...that's all you need...if not just get a small maybe 25-50 ct humi and it should fit on a bigger shelf...

Back