What's the worst cigar you have ever had?

maputo

Young Ape
Title says it all, the other night I had a Padilla Obsidian Edicion Especial 2006 (got it in a sampler from CI), now I don't know if i didn't let it stabilize in the humi long enough or what, but couldn't even finish the first 3rd and almost stopped smoking cigars completely after it. To me it almost tasted like rotten dates :pu. So lets hear it guys.

Gurkha Regent.

I'm not willing to jump on the Gurkha lynch mob bandwagon yet, but initial impressions were poor. I have another coming in the mail which maybe will change my opinion.

Anything that is made by Victor Sinclair. God, I want to meet him, just so I can kick him in the nuts for making that :BS

Nat Sherman I think it was the 1400. Some like em, but it tasted butt awful to me.

I take it gurkha has a bad rep around here. Unfortunately I won't be helping it. It was a gurkha.

However... many years ago I was only a pipe smoker. A friend gave me a cigar (didn't notice the brand) for a birth, I tried it, AND HATED IT. Thought I didn't like cigars. A few years later another friend had a birth and gave me a monte cristo and a cigar smoker was born.

Acid Kuba Kuba. Unbelievably awful, smoked it about an 1/8 of an inch. Like smokin a pixy stick. I knew better too, but curiosity got the best of me. :pu

RP Connecticut. There was just something wrong with it. The thing tasted as if the cigar had been dipped in some kind of chemical waste.

I smoked a Special Jamaican that a friend gave to me. It was absolutely terrible.

The SJ's were pretty good when they were first reintroduced a few years ago. They were supposedly aged a year after being rolled. Very smooth, no harshness at all. I didn't pick up another bundle until a couple of years later and they were god awful. I believe they are a Matasa product and frankly I dont buy anything out of that factory if i can help it.

Back