What's wrong with this picture?

pbrennan10

Softball Pitcher
DSCN1510.JPG

Shoot Marc (OpusEx) a PM.
He'll make it right.

Shipping twice and replacing an entire unit for what i've calculated to be .006 cents of super glue isn't my style.

I just thought this was a poor place to have a problem and maybe make aware they should use more than one femtoliter of adhesive per botl crest.

Shipping twice and replacing an entire unit for what i've calculated to be .006 cents of super glue isn't my style.

I just thought this was a poor place to have a problem and maybe make aware they should use more than one femtoliter of adhesive per botl crest.

Whatever. I was attempting to help you out but it seems you were set on making a point in a backhanded way. Sorry for misinterpreting your "style".

You should have just said what you meant in the first place.

Whatever. I was attempting to help you out but it seems you were set on making a point in a backhanded way. Sorry for misinterpreting your "style".

You should have just said what you meant in the first place.

Sorry, but quite simply...
IAgree.gif

Even the very best, make mistakes...

What do you expect? It's glued in there, it bangs around in pockets, gets dropped on tables, etc. Unless you carry it around on a pillow like the crown jewels, it's bound to get dinged up. It's NOT that serious.

Back