What's your count?

cbsmokin

Lowland Gorilla
We are 8 days into the new year. How many sticks have you burned so far?

Only 3 for me.

Last edited:
We are 8 days into the new year. How many sticks have you burned so far.

Only 3 for me.

sounds about the same for me too...3-4 sticks and I smoked my pipe last night at smokinpoke and mrs.smokinpoke house....They bought us pizza and buffalo wings for dinner! It was a good evening...

sounds about the same for me too...3-4 sticks and I smoked my pipe last night at smokinpoke and mrs.smokinpoke house....They bought us pizza and buffalo wings for dinner! It was a good evening...

I like your style. I thought about how many people are smoking while I sat outside yesterday in the sun. It also reminded me of my days living in San Diego (70 degrees in Jan).

With the herf this past weekend, I'm up to 9 or 10. Herfing for 5 hours didn't hurt much on Saturday :ss :tu

I'm currently at 3 as well. Would be more than that if I wasn't so friggin busy as of late. Hopefully I'll be able to do something about it this weekend while taking down the lights outside.

just 1. I have had a sinus infection since Christmas, but its clearing now. Will go up this weekend

1 measly cigar. It was a Special G at that so I would only consider it .5.:r It's been a hectic start of a new year to say the least. Was hoping to get outside last night but I got home to late and needed to jump on some freelance work that had me up until midnight. Wife has a game with the cheerleaders tonight so I may be able to squeeze one in before dinner if I get home on time and before she gets home. Meeting up with some people this weekend though, so I will probably be in the double digits come Sunday morning.:tu:tu It's really been torture too because the local now has Illusions which I have wanted to try and I picked up a few and have only been able to stare and smell.:(

Back