Whats your favorite 5 vegas series "A"? *POLL*

Whats your favorite 5 vegas series "A"?

• Total voters

pro2625

Cigars, Guns, and Booze
I find these polls interesting to see what everyones favorite sizes are in a certain blend.

i had one of these a couple of weeks ago. i had a toro size and i was very disappointed with it. it tasted good but it was rolled very tight; i could barely draw from it. so i said, :bnIT! and went in the house and got a padron 2000 to smoke. :2

i had one of these a couple of weeks ago. i had a toro size and i was very disappointed with it. it tasted good but it was rolled very tight; i could barely draw from it. so i said, :bnIT! and went in the house and got a padron 2000 to smoke. :2

I love these cigars even more than the padron X000 line. Was the toro the box pressed or the regular toro? I find the box pressed to have a slightly tighter draw

I love these cigars even more than the padron X000 line. Was the toro the box pressed or the regular toro? I find the box pressed to have a slightly tighter draw

it was regular, i got it from a friend and he said that he didn't have too many problems with the 'A'. so, i must have been one of the few unlucky ones.

I just smoked through a box of the regular Toro's. No draw problems that I recall.

Anyway, my personal preference is for the Petite Coronas.

I bought a 5er off the devil sight of the archetype and was rather disappointed. As a fan of maduros, can't say I'll order anymore, although it may have been the size that didn't work. If you enjoy them, more power to you.

I've smoked 3 Apostles so far and really enjoyed them. Not as bold as a few other maduros I've tried, but lots of smoke, espresso, and dark chocolate flavors. Very smooth and creamy right down to the nub.

I've since purchased 5-packs of the Archetype, Artisian and Atomic to give them a try.

I find them a well made and tasty line of cigars.

the Apocalypse is my favorite by far. though i like them all i have to say that i like what the large ring gague does to it.

the Apocalypse is my favorite by far. though i like them all i have to say that i like what the large ring gague does to it.

Ive heard about the A series being really good in the larger ring guages....Ill have to try and pick some of those up

Apex all the way for me. Have tried all the others, but the Apex is by far my favorite and it is all that I buy of the A's now.

Back