What's your favorite "BIG" stogie?

hk3

Alpha Buttcrack
Im a fan of the Camacho Triple Maduros 6X60 and anything in Dbl Corona size.

Last edited:
I use to LOVE the Cuban Parajo 6x60...but they are not made any more =(

I'm a fan of the RP sungrown 6x60 :dr

I myself really like those Cuaba Salomones... Out of all of the Cuabas I find that the Distinguido has the best flavor. It could just be that the one I had was a lot older than the others though?

good: Cauba Salomone
better: Partagas Lusitania
best: Ramon Allones Gigante

Famous Nicuraguan 3000 double robusto, 6''x60rg. The slight press makes them very comfortable to hold, and IMO this size tastes the best. They are ridiculously big, and produce an absolutely obnoxious amount of smoke, equal to any 3 other cigars. For when you wanna smoke, and want everyone to know you're the cigar smoking a-hole!

I'm pretty stuck on the Taboo Honduran Sun Grown 6x60. These are the first 60s I've tried, I really like the feel and the draw on bigger sticks. They seem to smoke cooler too, even with more frequent draws.
:ss

I myself really like those Cuaba Salomones... Out of all of the Cuabas I find that the Distinguido has the best flavor. It could just be that the one I had was a lot older than the others though?

That's one I've bee meaning to try. After all this talk it may be time to take the plunge and pick up a couple...

I have a lot of big favorites...primarily I only smoke larger format cigars, just very few of the 6x60 format. Here is a list of a few

1) LG Small Batch #1
2) Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label "A"
3)Zino Platinum Crown Double Grande...both LE and standard
4)Illusione 888 & 4/2g
5)Davidoff Royal Salomones
6) Padron Magnum

Man I can go on and on...that is taking up precious smoking time...

I would have to say the Camacho Triple Maduro , but I had another new one today - the Dona Flor Alonso Menenedez Series 6 X 60. This one was creamy and nutty. Both are very nice and very different!!!:tu

Back