When do the sales start?

DonJefe

Missing the Shack
With all of the gorillas going over to the dark side, I'm surprised we haven't seen any cleaning out the humi sales! Come on guys, cut loose with all of your NC smokes taking up room. :D

Maybe its because of the increas of bombings as of late. People are getting rid of their Domestics by bombing the Sh*t outta other gorillas :D

Very Sneaky, Sneaky.

OK - Here's the deal. I have large baggies with 65% humi tubes keeping boxes of ahhh "newly acquired sticks" conditioned while my cab is overflowing with "older preferences". (Really I put a pic of "some" in the gallery)

But it's soo hard to part with them. I look at the 300 or so in the drawer through the glass top all the time. There like old friends. The boxes below come out at least once a week so I can remember whats in them and at least I used to take the next week's ooh I forgot I had these sticks out and put them in the drawer. Purged 50 to a BOTL that post whored for me to buy the Fluffmeister a whole back. Inventories gettin a little thin... you might be able to put a petite corona in there if you were lucky.

How about we do this...

Three lots: 5 cigars, 10 cigars and 20 cigars

Whover bids the most for each lot by ... Wednesday night at 9:00 gets to choose what sticks they would like. This will be a really really good deal but no Padron annies or Greycliffs or DC Maximus, or you get the picture.. if the winning bid is $ 15 for 5, well maybe one and those tamborils in the back. I have many many different sticks so odds are we can figure out something that works. I can post some pics as we go along and the winners can "make requests". Guarantee.. I buy pretty well and these will be at below cost. You will get a better deal at the Da Klugs auction than from that guy posting the Yahoo thread. :r I don't count real well either so maybe there will be a few surprizes as well.

Now probably no one will be interested cause this is too long.

Da Klugs said:
OK - Here's the deal. I have large baggies with 65% humi tubes keeping boxes of ahhh "newly acquired sticks" conditioned while my cab is overflowing with "older preferences". (Really I put a pic of "some" in the gallery)

But it's soo hard to part with them. I look at the 300 or so in the drawer through the glass top all the time. There like old friends. The boxes below come out at least once a week so I can remember whats in them and at least I used to take the next week's ooh I forgot I had these sticks out and put them in the drawer. Purged 50 to a BOTL that post whored for me to buy the Fluffmeister a whole back. Inventories gettin a little thin... you might be able to put a petite corona in there if you were lucky.

How about we do this...

Three lots: 5 cigars, 10 cigars and 20 cigars

Whover bids the most for each lot by ... Wednesday night at 9:00 gets to choose what sticks they would like. This will be a really really good deal but no Padron annies or Greycliffs or DC Maximus, or you get the picture.. if the winning bid is $ 15 for 5, well maybe one and those tamborils in the back. I have many many different sticks so odds are we can figure out something that works. I can post some pics as we go along and the winners can "make requests". Guarantee.. I buy pretty well and these will be at below cost. You will get a better deal at the Da Klugs auction than from that guy posting the Yahoo thread. :r I don't count real well either so maybe there will be a few surprizes as well.

Now probably no one will be interested cause this is too long.

Can you explain that again? You lost me about half way through. :s :D

Hey lil buddy Dion Warwicks Psychic network is now defunct. The employees have scatterred to the wind. Unless you can track one down and give me her # you'll have to post a $ amount as well cause theres already a bindin for $ 1. :D

From memory (Im at work)

Things I have in box/ sub box quantity..

Padron 5000
Padron 3000
RP Vintage 92
RP Vintage 90
Gurkha Expedition
Sherpa Orange Toro
Sherpa Orange - 8" monsters
Edge by RP torp
Edge by RP toro
PI bronco
OMB churchills
Pad 64 mad Imp
Torano 1916 cameroon
Torano 1959 exodus rob
Cusona Exclusivo
Diamond Crown Maximus toro
Punch rare corojo - pita and magnum
Park Ave series 55
Bucanero Salsa
H upman Tubos
Partagas # 1
Petrus Anejo
Puros Indios - Special aged
Puck by Indian tabac
Gurkha ancient warrior
Victor sinclair series 55 red churchills
Gurkha Legend Torp.
East India Ltd
Gran Habano # 3
Gran Habano # 5
LG # 5
JDN Celebration rob
Perdomo Mistakes
JDN Antonio

Theres more but I just can't remember

The singles...Pick a letter.... I'll post some pics tonight lots and lots of singles.

Last edited:
ok... I'll chime in here. $6.00 for the 5'er and $10.50 for the 10 pack!!

We need a place to put in a maximum bid. This could be alot of work LOL

Ms. Floydp said:
ok... I'll chime in here. $6.00 for the 5'er and $10.50 for the 10 pack!!

We need a place to put in a maximum bid. This could be alot of work LOL

Ya, probably a time limit too.

Oh, almost forgot ..... $6.27 for the fiver & $10.98 for the 10 pack!

Da Klugs said:
From memory (Im at work)

Things I have in box/ sub box quantity..

Padron 5000
Padron 3000
RP Vintage 92
RP Vintage 90
Gurkha Expedition
Sherpa Orange Toro
Sherpa Orange - 8" monsters
Edge by RP torp
Edge by RP toro
PI bronco
OMB churchills
Pad 64 mad Imp
Torano 1916 cameroon
Torano 1959 exodus rob
Cusona Exclusivo
Diamond Crown Maximus toro
Punch rare corojo - pita and magnum
Park Ave series 55
Bucanero Salsa
H upman Tubos
Partagas # 1
Petrus Anejo
Puros Indios - Special aged
Puck by Indian tabac
Gurkha ancient warrior
Victor sinclair series 55 red churchills
Gurkha Legend Torp.
East India Ltd
Gran Habano # 3
Gran Habano # 5
LG # 5
JDN Celebration rob
Perdomo Mistakes
JDN Antonio

Theres more but I just can't remember

The singles...Pick a letter.... I'll post some pics tonight lots and lots of singles.

Holy Crapamoley!!!!

It's like a Chinese Buffet, but without all the pesky projectile vomiting!!

Back