When do you...

Scud

Hairy Knuckle Dragger
...say WHEN!!!

I just ordered a bunch of stuff today and in the past 2 weeks I've been pretty busy filling my cooler. Now, I just made a list of yard 'gars I want for next summer and realized I'm friggin screwed.

Even when you know you're out of space, do you still buy or are ya smart enough to avoid the slope???

Doomed and still sinking. But I got one hell of a collection. My O. C. wins every time. Just like a :chkdancing on a coolador.

Wal*Mart has an unlimited supply of coolers making your problem go away. Sounds like you are destine for a trip and more space to buy more.

P.S. It will be the most expensive cooler you will ever buy.

:r

...say WHEN!!!

I just ordered a bunch of stuff today and in the past 2 weeks I've been pretty busy filling my cooler. Now, I just made a list of yard 'gars I want for next summer and realized I'm friggin screwed.

Even when you know you're out of space, do you still buy or are ya smart enough to avoid the slope???

I Don't buy anything when I don't have cash to pay for it...Usually. I haven't made a substantial Cigar purchase since October. Don't plan on anything 'drastic' until at least March. For now, it's just singles at the B&M.

I'm officially out of room now, but I have also spent about my limit for a while

the only purchase I"m making in the near future are beads and a bigger cooler

I probably won't buy more than a single or two until the summer

Get in on some more trades and PIF's. Send sticks to the troops. Bomb someone. There are many ways to reduce your inventory and have a good time doing it!:tu:ss

I have the money, so I'm not loading the credit card. I just have to learn when to throw in the towel and admit defeat, I guess :ss

I have the money, so I'm not loading the credit card. I just have to learn when to throw in the towel and admit defeat, I guess :ss

if you're not loading the CC you're not trying! j/k :ss

hey man, if you've got the money, you're still winning

Get in on some more trades and PIF's. Send sticks to the troops. Bomb someone. There are many ways to reduce your inventory and have a good time doing it!:tu:ss

I've already sent 150+ sticks to the troops, so I'm good there and I've bombed a lot with not much in return...even "thank you" pms. I'll stick to herfs, I guess ;)

I've already sent 150+ sticks to the troops, so I'm good there and I've bombed a lot with not much in return...even "thank you" pms. I'll stick to herfs, I guess ;)

I send thank you PM's and boost RG :bn

(just kidding, I don't have any room anyway)

space is never a problem for me, my budget is always the limiting factor. i would fill the whole house if budget was not a factor. i don't buy 'yard gars' anymore, only sticks that i really enjoy.

Sorry bro, I did not mean to imply that you had not done those things. Bombs are sent because the person deserved it or because you saw a noob in need. But often noobs dont know about feedback or RG. But they do call it a slope for a reason. If you feel you have a real problem, then I would suggest some kind of credit counseling. Most of us push the edge and make fun of the slope, but as with all things obsession can be a problem. Again I am not implying this is you, but you are kind of vague. Do you have a real problem or only the lack of will to say no to a good smoke? Buy another cooler like most of us eventually do and give in. :ss

Hold a contest. Get rid of a few sticks.
I had a similar problem, buying em buy the box is always so cheap or the deals we see so often you start to end up with 10 to 30 or even 40 of the same cigar. Have a contest, unload a few on some people.
Or get another 110qt coleman.

I thought the 100 ct. Desktop would suffice, then I thought the 50 Qt. Cooler would last forever, and then I figured that buying a 2nd 50 Qt. Cooler would surely be enough......and so on....And now looking at a 120-qt. Cooler. More beads, more coolers, more beads, more coolers....

Where does it end? Is it going to take a walk-in?

If I don't find a foothold on this slope soon, my wife will have be sleeping in a tent in the back yard. Which, if it was warmer, wouldn't be to bad. Plenty of room for storage, I could stack stuff anywhere.

I long for the day when I have "too many" cigars.

I'm already thinking I could make a lot of room in my closet if I got rid of all those damn clothes. :ss

Back