When to say when?

reggiebuckeye

Proud Member of the 1%.
I have been smoking a whole lot of cigars lately. I have to. I have two humidors full and keep adding more. I have already had three today. I am here typing to keep from having the fourth. I know I have hit the slope, but I don't know if I want to climb back up or see how far I can slide. Some one help me.

I go to work and wonder how soon I can get home to have one. I have the next four days off and fear I may clear the humidor. I am scared.

Help me.

I smoked four today, I will smoke at most one tomorrow I think (and may not smoke at all). Unless you start pawning things to buy sticks you got no problems.

I smoked four today, I will smoke at most one tomorrow I think (and may not smoke at all). Unless you start pawning things to buy sticks you got no problems.

So in essence, you all are saying as long as my bills are payed keep smoking? :ss

This could be a very long trip down the slope. I am going to grab my CAO Cirillo. Thanks guys.

bills???? My wife pays the bills...as long as I have a cigar its all good!!!

Just kidding..pay the bills then smoke!!

Shawn

I smoke 3-4 cigars a month and have 3 100+ count humidors and a small Igloodor full. I haven't bought any cigars for about 6 months. I probably won't buy any more until I empty at least one humidor. I have a daughter going to college next year and need all the pennies I can get.

I have been smoking a whole lot of cigars lately. I have to. I have two humidors full and keep adding more. I have already had three today. I am here typing to keep from having the fourth. I know I have hit the slope, but I don't know if I want to climb back up or see how far I can slide. Some one help me.

I go to work and wonder how soon I can get home to have one. I have the next four days off and fear I may clear the humidor. I am scared.

Help me.

Hey, that sounds about normal to me, where is the problem?:ss

Johnny

I assume you are serious when you say "help me." I love the camraderie here and the spirit of "smoke 'em as much as you can." But if you feel like cigars are dominating your life in an unhealthy way then perhaps you should look more closely at the issue and not be satisfied with "don't worry about it." I don't mean that as a jab at anyone who has replied before me...I really don't. But I would hate for someone who really felt like they needed help to be brushed off by his fellow jungle dwellers!

Just my 2 cents (I couldn't find the 2 cents icon)

Thank u all for the concern. I am fine. I have been smoking for a long time. This is the first time I have had the chance and ability to smoke like this. I have two humidors and the money to fill them. I am truly happy about that. I also have a chance to share it with others (the jungle), and that makes it more worthwhile.

Sounds as if the jungle has spoken with sage advice and I concur. If you didn't have the time and resources you probably wouldn't be enjoying the sticks as much, therefor enjoy them until resources and logic say that you must slow it down. As for me, it's at least 2 each day- 1 for breakfast and 1 for dinner and if time permits lunch will be served.

totally normal, nothing to be concerned with. i am doing the same thing, since i have 4 full humidors and a couple boxes that still need to get put away :)

Back