Where can I find more Camacho Negros???

dwhitacre

My Other Brother Darrell
I am calling on all BOTL and SOTL to please help me find more Camacho Negro Cigars!!!

I bought a box at the end of March and my supply is running thin... I have searched the internet and can't find any more Camacho Negro Cigars!!!

Is Camacho even making these anymore?

I am not fishing for bombs or PIFs I just want to find a place that is still selling these. I bought mine through JR Cigars... They are sold out!!!

Help!!!

My B&M sells a bunch of Comanchos. I can't get there until Momday though... I'll look then.

Darrell, if you weren't all about getting bombed by your wife and George and who knows who else they would be in the mail tomorrow. :r

My supply is holding up well. If things get desperate for you I am sure we can work something out. :D

Thing is that you will probably not find a better deal on these closeouts than the one we all got from JR. :) What was that again… oh yeah $49. Woot Woot. :tu it was a Carpi deum type deal!

That was a great JR deal, particularly notable in a year when most JR deals were not very good.

I used to buy from them all the time but with their inflated shipping charges and Altadis-itis there are now many better sources for most smokes.

I was stunned that they won cigarcyclopedia's "best retailer" award. Imho it was due to very faulty ratings--focused on Altadis and other "bestselling" smokes like Macs.

When you factor in Joe's free shipping CI was much much better last year imho. There were some truly amazing Joe deals in the last year--Pepin blues, TTT Trinidads, Edge Corojos, Perdomo Lot 23 Maduros, and my favorite, Camacho Coyolar Super Toros at two bucks a stick!

JRs just isn't what it used to be imho.

I don't see them listed on JR's site so my guess is that they're gone. Any remaining cigars are "in the pipeline".

I think these were made for JR. They came in an overpriced box and they didn't move like JR thought they would. Hence, the really good deal a few months ago. I'm afraid the deal was a close out. If they'd can the box and sell these as bundles at a lower price, I think these cigars would sell well. I wish I would have bought more boxes when they were on sale.

WyoBob

First time I have ever heard anybody ask for a Camacho Negro. I bought a box when they very first came out - and only have one left. The box was pretty neat I thought and use it to keep my chessmen in.

Maybe call JR and see if they have a box laying around. Can't hurt.

Ron

I can send you back the one left, of the two you sent me, that I haven't smoked:mad:....but that would be unethical!!!! :D They are a great smoke Darrell and that will teach you to give em away! :ss

These look promising!!!

Very nice find!!!

I can send you back the one left, of the two you sent me, that I haven't smoked:mad:....but that would be unethical!!!! :D They are a great smoke Darrell and that will teach you to give em away! :ss

Very unethical to re-gift a cigar to the guy who sent them!!!!:r

Darrell, if you weren't all about getting bombed by your wife and George and who knows who else they would be in the mail tomorrow. :r

My supply is holding up well. If things get desperate for you I am sure we can work something out. :D

I am looking for a "friend" who fell in love with them. They are not for me! They are for my "friend"!

Thank you to all who have contributed!!!:tu

I am looking for a "friend" who fell in love with them. They are not for me! They are for my "friend"! :tu

We know you don't have any friends Darrell!!! Just send Heather on a mission. I'm sure she can hunt them down!:r

By the way those nuts are friggin awesome! Go great with cigars! :tu

You may want to try:

Atlantic Cigars and Bonita Smoke Shop too...:ss

Thank you Mark!!!

How many would this "friend" need in order for you to express your friendship? Is it a whole box or nothing?

He (greedy bastid) is looking for a whole box !

We know you don't have any friends Darrell!!! Just send Heather on a mission. I'm sure she can hunt them down!:r

By the way those nuts are friggin awesome! Go great with cigars! :tu

Thanks for rubbing salt in the wound!!! I had a friend once!!!!

And let me clear this up for the guys that don't know... George (gnukfu) was gifted a package containing roasted peanuts... He is not referring to my anatomy!!! :r

None of my parts go well with cigars!!!

My friend and I are pulling the trigger on a box to split tonight!

He said he likes the Humi they come in!!!

BTW - The humi box has held RH for two weeks now!!!:tu

Back